[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Anointed Growth and Decay after using Cleaving forever and my bleed dps in pob went down from over 2m to under 1.9m. Is this just a pob thing because it's not ticking as fast or should I just switch back to Cleaving?
Any advice on gear?
What are the main things people are doing for single target improvement?

I keep switching to my summoner for bosses, would rather not have to.
"
ressiv escribió:
I have all gems at 20/20 now, which should I corrupt? And should I double corrupt? Never done that, is that the one in alva temple?

Anybody :)?
"
ressiv escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:
I have all gems at 20/20 now, which should I corrupt? And should I double corrupt? Never done that, is that the one in alva temple?

Anybody :)?

The best gem to corrupt is SST. The double corrupt is the gem room in the alva temple, I would use that for the SST gem. Just make sure you have a backup gem in case it loses quality or a level.
"
mkha escribió:

Body armour
1. Get Warlord Astral plate (ilvl 86+)
2. Alt spam until T1 all resistances + any other warlord prefix
3. Imprint
4. Maven's orb. If elevated T1 all resistances go to step 5. If failed use imprint and go back to step 3.
5. Imprint T0 all res
6. Buy and redeemer armour with only T1 aura effect and no other influence mods.
7. Awakener's orb redeemer+warlord astral and hope for open suffix (1/6 chance or so).
8. If no open suffix, close eyes and use annulment orb to open up a suffix. If fail use imprint and go back to step 5.
9. Craft Prefixes cannot be changed. If prefixes are full, craft a random suffix to block and use harvest Reforge an item keeping all suffixes until open prefix.
10. Harvest Reforge an item with an attack modifier (normal or more common doesn't matter)
11. With all the wanted suffixes craft Suffixes cannot be changed.
12. Harvest Reforge an item with a life modifier (normal or more common doesn't matter) until you have your desired life roll as the only prefix.
13. Craft Suffixes cannot be changed
14. T4 aisling and hope it keeps the life roll. If fail go back to step 12.
15. Block undesired veiled prefix with crafted increased armour/max life.
16. Unveil and hope for your desired veiled prefix.
17. Craft last prefix with whichever mod you want.

So as a crafting noob I've been following this guide (hit a lucky first time Maven's Orb and annul slam too), but I got stuck at step 9. Now I may be a dimwit when it comes to Harvest crafts, but won't locking prefixes and reforge attack reroll the suffix mods that we worked hard to keep? Is there any reason this doesn't happen?
"
tivanenk escribió:
"
mkha escribió:

Body armour
1. Get Warlord Astral plate (ilvl 86+)
2. Alt spam until T1 all resistances + any other warlord prefix
3. Imprint
4. Maven's orb. If elevated T1 all resistances go to step 5. If failed use imprint and go back to step 3.
5. Imprint T0 all res
6. Buy and redeemer armour with only T1 aura effect and no other influence mods.
7. Awakener's orb redeemer+warlord astral and hope for open suffix (1/6 chance or so).
8. If no open suffix, close eyes and use annulment orb to open up a suffix. If fail use imprint and go back to step 5.
9. Craft Prefixes cannot be changed. If prefixes are full, craft a random suffix to block and use harvest Reforge an item keeping all suffixes until open prefix.
10. Harvest Reforge an item with an attack modifier (normal or more common doesn't matter)
11. With all the wanted suffixes craft Suffixes cannot be changed.
12. Harvest Reforge an item with a life modifier (normal or more common doesn't matter) until you have your desired life roll as the only prefix.
13. Craft Suffixes cannot be changed
14. T4 aisling and hope it keeps the life roll. If fail go back to step 12.
15. Block undesired veiled prefix with crafted increased armour/max life.
16. Unveil and hope for your desired veiled prefix.
17. Craft last prefix with whichever mod you want.

So as a crafting noob I've been following this guide (hit a lucky first time Maven's Orb and annul slam too), but I got stuck at step 9. Now I may be a dimwit when it comes to Harvest crafts, but won't locking prefixes and reforge attack reroll the suffix mods that we worked hard to keep? Is there any reason this doesn't happen?

it should be suffixes cannot be changed. He miswrote.
hey im just starting to make this build is there an updated tree i should i know about or is the one currently up to date? only asking because the last 2 builds i made were not updated and i wasted a lot of currence.
Did a small final tweak to my passive tree, added in another large cluster, medium and normal jewel. Should have broken the 10m Sirus dps treshold now!
Looking for advice on where I should go with my current setup/passive tree. Some of the current ideas/plans for what I want to do are drop The Red Nightmare and replace it with a thread of hope to grab Cleaving and Razor's Edge, possibly Slaughter too, idk, and then change my anoint to Growth and Decay. Before I drop Red Nightmare, though, I want to make sure I can still be block capped. One of the things I'm looking at doing is replacing the life/mana% on my chest with the 7% block chance craft. Another thing I'm looking at is getting an Aul's Uprising to replace my current amulet, but idk if that's a thing I should be going for now, or if I should spend money on other upgrades first. I'm currently running Flesh and Stone because I like the blind aura from sand stance to give me a boost to my tankiness. I was thinking about possibly adding blind support to my reckoning setup as a replacement source of blind, and then dropping Flesh and Stone for Arctic Armour to get freeze immunity, and to take less phys and fire damage.

All that said, I am willing to take suggestions on other options. I'm also looking to eventually work on my chaos res, since I'm wildly overcapped on all my ele resists. I've got probably around 10ex right now that I could spend on upgrades, I just don't know what direction to go first with said upgrades. Here's a pastebin of my character https://pastebin.com/xTnUaU7q
"
larsahh_ escribió:
Did a small final tweak to my passive tree, added in another large cluster, medium and normal jewel. Should have broken the 10m Sirus dps treshold now!

To quote my favorite Heist member, "You are insane! You know that, right?"

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional