[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Someone please help me improve my build! Seem to be a little stuck at red maps
"
Cyrreffs escribió:
Hello!

I see alot of different uses of medium cluster jewels?

And i cant really make up my mind of which ones is the best to use, atm im using rend/vivid huse and rend/exp therapy

I have one medium jewel with wish for death, which is culling strike against cursed enemies. The other notable exploit weakness, which is the increased vulnerability effect. Evil eye might be better than exploit weakness, gives enemies you curse take 5% increased damage.
Editado por útlima vez por el_indio en 24 ago. 2021 6:23:23

"
Edeka escribió:

get apothecary gloves wih phys damage dot

get a runic hatchet warlord with bleed and phys dot

get boots with pierce 2 targets

change to a rare chest max life and increase max life and craft block there +7

get a ring with vuln on hit

get amulet with phys dot multi

get a thread of hope with medium ring, get cleaving and razors edge, anoint growth and decay on amulet.
Editado por útlima vez por zuadao en 24 ago. 2021 8:06:24
"
zuadao escribió:

"
Edeka escribió:

get apothecary gloves wih phys damage dot

get a runic hatchet warlord with bleed and phys dot

get boots with pierce 2 targets

change to a rare chest max life and increase max life and craft block there +7

get a ring with vuln on hit

get amulet with phys dot multi

get a thread of hope with medium ring, get cleaving and razors edge, anoint growth and decay on amulet.

Thank you so much.

Should I keep the auras or change anything? Herald of Purity and Malevolence?
Build looks awesome! I will try it today. I was playing cyclone max block builds before but this is something different;))
I'm a bit of a noob to end game builds, can anyone tell me what to change now? I know the rares and helm need to be changed...
How can i improve single target dps so i can do end game bosses?
Also some tips on how to craft the rest of my shield, would be great (don't know how to link items but my profile is available to be inspected)
Is there an amount of STR at which pathing to Iron Grip makes sense?
Was very fun until I met 12+ tier Conquerors. Got oneshotted 10-15 sec after starting the fight. I ran out of portals every time.
I have 75% resists and 5.5k hp, 600k dmg. I had no problems dealing with them with my Necromancer, but with this shield throw it seems pretty hard. Am I suppose to learn tactics and get into a long challenging fight?
Though t15 maps not hard exept some bosses, just stucked with Conquerors. They deal a lot, LOT of damage.
Here is my build: https://pastebin.com/e64je7ig
Would appretiate any help.
What would be the best 6-Link setup for bossing? I see a lot of different variations of gem setups.
I wonder why nobody is using the Gladiatorial Combat node all the way south of our tree in the big wheel. With a shield that has 2800 armor it's 75% increased attack damage and for only 2 nodes that is quite a bit of damage.

edit: I tested it and this node only affects the hit of SST and not the bleed damage so kind of useless. Just got myself a -10% thread of hope, removed cleaving from my amulet and replaced it by growth and decay and picked the nodes made available by the thread of hope. Minimum bleed damage went from 38.3k to 42.5k so a good increase.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Editado por útlima vez por JohnnyV76 en 25 ago. 2021 3:14:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional