[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

i couldn't imagine using AG in a build like this. with low-life being changed your AG is basically at half hp all the time, waiting to explode. there's so many things in this game that can just obliterate an AG that it just sounds so exhausting to me to even bother gearing one up, idk how you guys do it.

also kudos to the author, interesting build
yea, what about it
"
Voidurai escribió:
i couldn't imagine using AG in a build like this. with low-life being changed your AG is basically at half hp all the time, waiting to explode. there's so many things in this game that can just obliterate an AG that it just sounds so exhausting to me to even bother gearing one up, idk how you guys do it.

Dont worry, as long as your AG has decent hp regen, at least 10% I'd say, his hp bar rarely decreases to 75%, not to mention lowlife threshold.

So how to have decent amount of hp regen? Simply equip him with Stitched demon and annoint Grave Intention (make sure to cap res and pay attention to chaos res also, the higher the better)
"
bryanking escribió:
"
Voidurai escribió:

Dont worry, as long as your AG has decent hp regen, at least 10% I'd say, his hp bar rarely decreases to 75%, not to mention lowlife threshold.

So how to have decent amount of hp regen? Simply equip him with Stitched demon and annoint Grave Intention (make sure to cap res and pay attention to chaos res also, the higher the better)
I've been running the AG setup for a week now, and throughout this league I have never once gotten it down below about 80% life. The Stitched Demon setup gives absolutely ridiculous regen.
AG can die to any Maven fight with 10 Bosses, 4 Guardians etc.
Mine died yesterday with 78% fire/cold/light/chaos res.
Editado por útlima vez por tera_X en 1 may. 2021 12:05:49
I'm still using the Holy Relic setup and have found it to be totally okay too. I have some crit reduction on my Watcher's Eye - and I'm pathed into Admonisher (Whenever you Warcry it removes an Ailment) while still keeping Enduring Cry up 100%.

Still want to try the AG eventually though but I'm saving it for last. I know there was some talk of maybe using Spectres too but the Holy Relic has been great for me so far.
Be careful with using AG.

As OP mentioned, it's absolutely invincible in T16 maps, even in Ultimatums... never saw mine drop below 95%.

However, I did a single Awakener 5 Sirus and I noticed he was gone afterwards...

This was with 79%/79%/79% resists, 77% chaos resist, stitched demon, etc.

I would imagine he can die in most harder bossing content - Maven, multiple bosses, 4 breachlords/guardians etc.

I've accomplished everything I wanted on this build, it easily took on all content and is sleeping through T16 maps/Ultimatums. I can literally afk in T16 ultimatums without moving and not be afraid of dying... so If you are struggling to find a build this league, this is a good bet.

This build is A+ for Ultimatum/100% Delirious content, or anything you may need to facetank. Movespeed/clearspeed/AoE coverage is a bit slow for my liking for general mapclear, and single target DPS is "enough" but not really ludicrous like some builds can achieve on similar/less budgets. Don't expect to delete bosses in 1-2 seconds, but you can safely expect to facetank all mechanics while sitting immobile on top of bosses for like 10-15 seconds.

I've farmed up plenty of currency and don't feel like putting 10-15ex into an Aul's amulet or further investing into min/maxing gear/cluster jewels. This build quickly hits like 80% performance on a very reasonable budget, but that last 20% is a very steep investment/return ratio.

Overall, great build. Personally, if I was to remake this build, I'd run it on Necro (or maybe Ascendant) as it looks like it does way more damage and you can build it just as tanky/tankier than a Champion on a higher budget - Fortify can easily be obtained from other sources. Champion is great though if you are on a low budget.

Going to just save my currency and put it towards an alt. Might be looking to sell off all my gear/as a package deal if anyone is interested.

Spoiler

Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Editado por útlima vez por KooperT en 1 may. 2021 14:29:01
Can basically confirm what Kooper said - he summed it up well. The main benefit for me is its something new and different - and most importantly unique. Have had so much fun with it.

So interestingly enough I was able to ditch the %25 less Determination reservation on amulet. I have about 50 mana but it actually is totally fine with my mana regeneration. So instead I got this amulet which is super juicy. Was cheaper than an Aul's at the time not so sure now though.

And in a perfect world since the cold damage is on the amulet it 'should' make it easier to get a perfect weapon - mainly the two +1 gem affixes.
"
KooperT escribió:
Be careful with using AG.

As OP mentioned, it's absolutely invincible in T16 maps, even in Ultimatums... never saw mine drop below 95%.

However, I did a single Awakener 5 Sirus and I noticed he was gone afterwards...

This was with 79%/79%/79% resists, 77% chaos resist, stitched demon, etc.

I would imagine he can die in most harder bossing content - Maven, multiple bosses, 4 breachlords/guardians etc.

FYI, as I mentioned in earlier comment, u need Stitched demon AND Grave intention. Stitched demon alone is not enough to run hard content like Sirus (mostly due to corrupted blood effect) and Delibrium, still totally fine for Maven or end game invitations tho (from my experience in 3.13)
I might be missing something, but with enfeeble gloves we cant apply a second curse from rings like flammability/ele weakness. So is that suggestion just for additional options?
"
ChaosDMG escribió:
I might be missing something, but with enfeeble gloves we cant apply a second curse from rings like flammability/ele weakness. So is that suggestion just for additional options?

You're right, but fortunately you have 2 annoint options to pick in this build so U can use Whisper of Doom if u wanna use 2 curses.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional