[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
1869Flame escribió:
Im not sure how to improve right now;
i have 8288 ES so im pretty tanky now and level 94.
i have 6ex to spend right now, but i really need to up my DPS first. looking in the PoB i barely get 2,5mil now, and that was horrable on my first sirius A8 trial (that failed).

any suggestions how and where i can do a quick win in DPS ? its much appreciated. thank you

https://pastebin.com/RcBU6pe7

I would start with these:
- upgrade weapon (see guide for suggestions)
- upgrade jewels with crit multi (also in guide)
- get shaper gloves with trap throwing speed via advanced traps
- diamond flask for more crit (see guide)
"
OneLastDance escribió:
"
1869Flame escribió:
i have 6ex to spend right now, but i really need to up my DPS first. looking in the PoB i barely get 2,5mil now, and that was horrable on my first sirius A8 trial (that failed).

any suggestions how and where i can do a quick win in DPS ? its much appreciated. thank you

to be fair, i think this will only give minor increases right? or am i overlooking things that much ?
e.g. upgrading weapon compared to what i have wont be a huge difference ?

"
1869Flame escribió:

better weapon, one better jewel (you have one rare jewel that only gives trap dmg and str, you could look for a nice watcher's eye with your budget or even a better rare one) and a wise oak to replace one of your flasks. also if you're using chain reaction if might be better qol but less dmg-wise, mainly noticeable on tanky single targets (which, if you decide to change for explosives expert, you'll need some mod in rings or abyss jewel with fire/cold dmg to your trap).

i have one weapon up for grab:

Item Class: Wands
Rarity: Rare
Soul Spire
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 29-53
Critical Strike Chance: 9.66% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
Int: 188
--------
Sockets: B-R-G
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
Quality does not increase Physical Damage (enchant)
Grants 1% increased Area of Effect per 4% Quality (enchant)
--------
36% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
75% increased Lightning Damage
Adds 11 to 163 Lightning Damage to Spells
35% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
38% increased Critical Strike Chance
+84 to maximum Mana
+28% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (crafted)
--------
Note: ~price 1 exalted
Editado por útlima vez por ilizan en 11 nov. 2021 15:58:45
"
1869Flame escribió:
"
OneLastDance escribió:
"
1869Flame escribió:

to be fair, i think this will only give minor increases right? or am i overlooking things that much ?
e.g. upgrading weapon compared to what i have wont be a huge difference ?

It is definitely a lower-end weapon. Make sure to use POB when shopping for a new one, so you can measure the gains before you buy. :)

----------

"
Editado por útlima vez por oestergreen en 12 nov. 2021 19:11:52
Any chance of a brief breakdown in your opinion of advantages/disadvantages of Chain Reaction and Explosives Expert?

The QOL using Chain reaction sounds great, but that's a lot of damage to lose from explosives expert which kills them before they kill you.
Editado por útlima vez por Brian9824 en 11 nov. 2021 14:32:44
Got a nice scourge on my weapon

1st scourge was -40% spell damage
2nd scourge was -55% spell damage
3rd scourge

Got a small update on weapon.
But now im doubting; should i benchcraft the + spell damage and gain non-chaos as extra chaos on it for 1 ex, or would that be a waist for this weapon and better to save my scarce ex for a better one ?
"
1869Flame escribió:

Got a small update on weapon.
But now im doubting; should i benchcraft the + spell damage and gain non-chaos as extra chaos on it for 1 ex, or would that be a waist for this weapon and better to save my scarce ex for a better one ?

I'd add it to POB and see how much it would increase your damage but i'd doubt it would be worth it. Probably get more bang using that to upgrade other gear or get a really good gem instead
about 3.3% damage increase (62,459) according to PoB; so yea; its not bad, but not huge either for 1 ex
What item level are we looking at for the crusader rings and belt? 84 as is the shield?

Thanks in advance!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional