[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Quick questions:

1) I feel like Steelskin isn't doing much for me; if I leave it low level it only absorbs a tiny amount of damage. To make it absorb more I have to raise the level of CwDT so much that the threshold make it fire less.

I was thinking of doing CwDT > Enfeeble > Temporal Chains w/ Unbound Ailments support. This seems like it should perform a significant debuff on everything around me and since support gems can be levelled all the way up without affecting CwDT the debuff should be pretty strong.

Is that sane?

2) I can't seem to figure out how to get more than Wrath + Discipline as auras. I'm still life-based, but whether the percentage comes out of the mana pool or the health pool shouldn't really matter. I have the passive cluster that reduces mana reservation. Is it just not possible without also getting the fancy shield?
"
TheRealDeria escribió:
Quick questions:

1) I feel like Steelskin isn't doing much for me; if I leave it low level it only absorbs a tiny amount of damage. To make it absorb more I have to raise the level of CwDT so much that the threshold make it fire less.

I was thinking of doing CwDT > Enfeeble > Temporal Chains w/ Unbound Ailments support. This seems like it should perform a significant debuff on everything around me and since support gems can be levelled all the way up without affecting CwDT the debuff should be pretty strong.

Is that sane?

2) I can't seem to figure out how to get more than Wrath + Discipline as auras. I'm still life-based, but whether the percentage comes out of the mana pool or the health pool shouldn't really matter. I have the passive cluster that reduces mana reservation. Is it just not possible without also getting the fancy shield?

Reserving as life vs as mana is not the same thing, as example right now, reserving my wrath via mana costs 40% reserved mana, but reserving it via life costs 81% of my life pool. You'll need to go low-life to fit Zealotry aura (reserved via life) and you'll need the shaper shield and/or a helm with mana reduce + skilltree nodes, to fit any other auras ontop, like skitterbots.

Steelskin can feel lackluster at just level 10 (gives about 500dmg absorb, which is still nice, but its certainly not as effective as pre-nerfed IC gems). I haven't had the time/chance yet, but I might try run immortal call to feel the difference vs steelskin. You could try that 4 link you suggest as defense, I've honestly no idea how it'll feel.
Hi!
Guide looking nice.
Idk how track thread, that's why i comment it :)
Thinking gonna play ur guide.
ty!
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
Short update.
-Finally got 6l Shav, YEY! (bye bye 9 ex).
-DPS on LT skill increased from ~42k under auras to ~70k. (about 100k+ in combat)
-ES increased from 6.5k to 8.2k
-Turned back to CWDT with IC+ Conductivity + Increased duration - feels better IMO. Evaded few RKO's from fellow Metamorphs.
- Active Auras - Discipline, Clarity, Wrath, Zealotry (skitterbots waiting for better shield with proper stats with mana reserv)

To do in logic order:
- Get better jewels with 4 usefull pref and suf mods (ES+Trap DMG + Resists + Strength)
- Get Watcher's eye with Wrath + Clarity (oh my!)
- Get second Enlighten and Shield with mana reserv
- Get pseudo-6 link gloves for LST with proper ES
- Get Helm with uber-ench with proper ES
- Stack maximum ES on other gear, and get all the resists to same values (for fancy Oak buff).
- Get level 100 (hell no! :)

Spoiler

Can someone help me with upgrade weapon? I dont knot what to looking for..better than i have atm..Thx :)
Spoiler
Hello, Im thinking to play that build but Im totally new in POE and it looks great for new players so thank you. Are you gonna update the guide even further? Like crafting rings, jewels, amulets, tricks, tips if they exist? :)
why zealot's oath ?

there is no life regen in tree and there is no life regen on any gear as far as i can tell.

why not take some of the ES recharge nodes instead ?
"
why zealot's oath ?

there is no life regen in tree and there is no life regen on any gear as far as i can tell.

Pyromaniac.
Editado por útlima vez por demerion en 25 dic. 2019 8:19:31
"
demerion escribió:
"
why zealot's oath ?

Pyromaniac.

doh!

ty
Gosh, I am dying too often, even with shavs, 10% dodge pantheon, es on all the gear, zealoth + discipline.
lvl 87, 5680 ES only. Any further gear upgrades cost way to much, like rings 2-3ex each, etc, and no more es nodes on the tree to take..
Last time I had that much deaths with the hero when I was playing melee dual striker several seasons ago...
Like wtf, I am dying in t8 incursions, on t10 maps to some random range burst, delves, anywere. I have to run so carefully like a scared rabbit, throwing traps everywhere with no reason.

just some whine post..
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional