[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
toxrus escribió:
Having a blast so far. Being able to just nuke bosses/metamorphs the moment they spawn is very satisfactory.
One question that popped up after I noted that chain reaction and blast cascade don't seem to work together.
Is the chain reaction trigger worth losing the higher damage from explosives expert (and charge sustain from master sapper/blast cascade) in a boss fight?

Chain reaction is a must on any trapper builds really, its such a massive dps upgrade considering it makes sure all your traps will trigger even when an enemy only steps on one of your traps vs the chance of them not walking over all of them. It's what allows you to 100-0 most bosses that have phases. Plus the only real benefit from explosive expert is the 10% ele pen on chilled enemies which frankly you'll never find is an issue to begin with since you'll be running wise oak + lightning pen as your 6l and the 10% pen from that skill tree node.
Hello, can someone explain me how controlled destruction works with increased critical strike?

So, i'm with this build, yesterday i kill elder, and done all content withouth problems but now awakeners are hard because they have a lot of life.

items : Nothing special, Shavrone 5 link
3.9 on-going news:
Kitava video (I'm wearing whatever gear i've found while leveling, though I take my time to level and upgrade/trade a lot to try and build cash up also)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/521942782

first 3.9 map video (confused player figuring new atlas shiz=P)
double boss, extra boss dmg ... rare map, cuz' why not=P
I'm not resist capped either and my flasks suck, but yolo!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/521947184

Added info about pierce in the gems section.
Updated gems section also.

Thanks to all the active posters that are helping answering questions!
It lets me spend a little more time playing and testing:) Appreciated!
Shavs costs 1,7 ex .. Is there something else as chest which can be worn and transition to ES nodes?

How is the build for you guys BTW?
"
Daemonion escribió:
Shavs costs 1,7 ex .. Is there something else as chest which can be worn and transition to ES nodes?

Definitely, while still being life you should go for a tinker-skin, they're 1c unlinked and amazing for us. :)
"
Daemonion escribió:

1shotting my way across the atlas, I got pretty lucky tho and sniped that scepter for 5c when its easily over 30c lol. Other than that I do have to be careful with certain mob packs when one of those conquerors in the map since some of them are hella deadly..Looking at you the hunter one....Im on t10s ish atm bulking up to go into reds soon and I'm 1shotting every bosses and metamorphs still.

Editado por útlima vez por Wyra en 15 dic. 2019 15:31:31
Question about the passive tree:

Why is arcane vision taken? Is +30 accuracy that significant? I feel like this is something I just don't know enough about, but it jumps out at me.
"
TheRealDeria escribió:

Why is arcane vision taken? Is +30 accuracy that significant? I feel like this is something I just don't know enough about, but it jumps out at me.

Without arcane vision you'll have very low visibility once you reserve your life to go low-life as your light radius is based on your health. Arcane vision bases your light radius on your ES pool instead of life pool.
"
oestergreen escribió:
"
TheRealDeria escribió:

Without arcane vision you'll have very low visibility once you reserve your life to go low-life as your light radius is based on your health. Arcane vision bases your light radius on your ES pool instead of life pool.

Ah, I see (no pun intended). I haven't reached the transition point yet, but your explanation makes total sense. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually, pain attunement suddenly makes a lot more sense now. If your life is low enough that visibility would be a problem, I suspect its also low enough that pain attunement goes from a convenient-in-an-emergency type of thing to a permanent damage boost. I'm learning all sorts of interesting things with this build.
Editado por útlima vez por TheRealDeria en 15 dic. 2019 15:32:23
Hey I´m new to Trap-Builds.
Your build looks amazing! i´m a big fan of Arc!
Can I use your exact same build but just with arc instead of Lightning Trap? Could you tell me what I had to swap?
Great Build!! :-)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional