[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Mekrat escribió:
You only can craft the frenzy on crit mod. The additional arrow can be crafted through alteration.

Try to hit lvl 80 and get a steel ring. Than like I told you before, try to cap you resists through your belt, boots and gloves.

Im sure that there are not expensive boots/gloves outhere to cap you resists without the taming.

How many currency do you have to invest?

edit:

still the question why you are using a lethal pride ;-) ...

got around 5ex now was was just to get 5% health :)
who even made this build? no bandits, no link to passives... very bad
Huh? It's literally all there in the very comprehensive first post. Did you mean to post in this thread?
any upgrades I can take from here? I don't know what to do anymore XD killed all content with it but required a bit more investment

@chaelp Does the pierce on the voidfletcher give you any problems?
Editado por útlima vez por RedMenace13 en 15 ene. 2020 21:15:02
crafting is really hard (i am probably just very unlucky) After about 900 alchs i got to this. Is it worth it to multimod? Dex is a wasted spot mostly. What can I put on it, 1 Prefix and 2 suffix? Or does the multimod take a suffix and I can only put 2 things on it.
"
dkowalch escribió:
crafting is really hard (i am probably just very unlucky) After about 900 alchs i got to this. Is it worth it to multimod? Dex is a wasted spot mostly. What can I put on it, 1 Prefix and 2 suffix? Or does the multimod take a suffix and I can only put 2 things on it.

Multimod takes up a spot, so you'll have two choices to make after that.
Quick tip for those having trouble with survivability - I took the advice of others in this thread and switched to Raider. What a difference it makes!

I don't notice any dps loss - maybe even a little strong, but damn I am steamrolling everything now.

The biggest plus is not having to deal with elemental ailments - that means no freeze, chill, burn, ignite, shock. Including "patches of..." map mods.

Do it!
Editado por útlima vez por greenimp77 en 16 ene. 2020 8:13:16
Raider is bae :)
"
HornyPhazon escribió:
Raider is bae :)

I'll third Raider. Much better survivability with a bit less clear speed. Single target with Voidfletcher is great as well. I haven't PoB'd it, but from just playing with my gear it's higher ST vs Deadeye + rare frenzy quiver.

If you go raider, I HIGHLY suggest Voidfletcher. I just recently switched from a really good rare quiver I had and the damage difference is bonkers.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional