[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

New league looks sick! Punishment might be a contender for Assassin's Mark, or will at least be a decent second curse choice if you have an additional curse on gear.

I'll miss the crafting from last league, but it looks a lot more fun than the boring and tedious garden.
Hello,
I just tried your your build a few days but i have some problems with the defense, i feel i'm too slight because i'm easy died when faced some bosses.
Can you take a look a help me change somethings to improve?
Thank you so much.
My POB: https://pastebin.com/8xUv1g5B
Hey,
thx for the great build.

I'm the author of the Nightblade Assassin build, and in 3.12, I'm considering using Double Strike instead of Blade Flurry for a change. Your guide was helpful for me.
Can't wait to test the reworked Punishment too !
See you at the Heist :)
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Editado por útlima vez por rahsaan en 5 sept. 2020 17:51:42
"
khoatv1993 escribió:
Hello,
I just tried your your build a few days but i have some problems with the defense, i feel i'm too slight because i'm easy died when faced some bosses.
Can you take a look a help me change somethings to improve?
Thank you so much.
My POB: https://pastebin.com/8xUv1g5B

Your gear is mostly decent, but you're using one sword that is half the dps of the other one. Why? And your amulet has no physical damage on it at all, which is huge. You also don't have Tribal Fury anywhere, why Blademaster? For accuracy? Your life is plenty high, so fix those issues and keep practicing and you'll be fine. Don't try to tank things, this is a mobile build. Dash and slash.
"
rahsaan escribió:
Hey,
thx for the great build.

I'm the author of the Nightblade Assassin build, and in 3.12, I'm considering using Double Strike instead of Blade Flurry for a change. Your guide was helpful for me.
Can't wait to test the reworked Punishment too !
See you at the Heist :)

Great to hear, thanks! Your build looks decent too, I watched your Sirus 8 video, nicely done! BLade Flurry just never clicked for me, feels really weird. Double Strike feels much more satisfying. Btw, Nightblade assassin is my build of choice in all TES games :)
Oh... start new league at flicker is so scare. In harvest I played 10+ hours for more than a month and only then killed Sirus. Too humiliated melee. Mb new solo marks something help?
I really love yours flicker, but most likely I'll start playing with other build, it's too difficult to get things and did build life
my name is harvest seedovich
"
8503240 escribió:
Oh... start new league at flicker is so scare. In harvest I played 10+ hours for more than a month and only then killed Sirus. Too humiliated melee. Mb new solo marks something help?
I really love yours flicker, but most likely I'll start playing with other build, it's too difficult to get things and did build life

You don't have to use Flicker right away, the build is great with many different attacks with no changes. Frost Blades is my starter build of choice until I know I can start plowing through things with Flicker.
"
roguemjb escribió:
"
8503240 escribió:

You don't have to use Flicker right away, the build is great with many different attacks with no changes. Frost Blades is my starter build of choice until I know I can start plowing through things with Flicker.

Thanks! How you thinking nefr critical to bandit is biggest?
my name is harvest seedovich
Very nice build, I was thinking to use it as my starter for 3.12 but, after seeing the patch notes, I have a some questions.

Do you still think that Assassin will be the best ascendancy for this build after the nerfs ?

1. I was wrong about this
Spoiler
We will loose 20% Increased Critical Strike Chance and 10% to Critical Strike Multiplier from the four small nodes (Total).

2. The rework to Assassin's Mark makes it even better for us but also makes Unstable infusion completely useless since the mark alone will probably be more than enough to sustain power charges up at all times.

Also if Assassin is not optimal anymore, is there any other acsendancy that we could use or avoid Shadow and go for something else ?

I'd like you hear what are your thoughts on this build for the next league, also forgive me for being a relatively new PoE player Lol

Edit : I might have misunderstood the following
-The small passives which grant Critical Strike Chance and Multiplier now grant +10% to Critical Strike Multiplier (from +15%).

Which is a 5% reduction to Crit multi only from nodes that have both of these bonuses (we have two). A 10% crit multi difference would probably only reduce the total dps by something like 1% in endgame. Overall build is untouched I guess
Editado por útlima vez por ShapedByFire en 15 sept. 2020 23:07:28
"
ShapedByFire escribió:
Very nice build, I was thinking to use it as my starter for 3.12 but, after seeing the patch notes, I have a some questions.

Do you still think that Assassin will be the best ascendancy for this build after the nerfs ?

1. I was wrong about this
Spoiler
We will loose 20% Increased Critical Strike Chance and 10% to Critical Strike Multiplier from the four small nodes (Total).

2. The rework to Assassin's Mark makes it even better for us but also makes Unstable infusion completely useless since the mark alone will probably be more than enough to sustain power charges up at all times.

Also if Assassin is not optimal anymore, is there any other acsendancy that we could use or avoid Shadow and go for something else ?

I'd like you hear what are your thoughts on this build for the next league, also forgive me for being a relatively new PoE player Lol

Edit : I might have misunderstood the following
-The small passives which grant Critical Strike Chance and Multiplier now grant +10% to Critical Strike Multiplier (from +15%).

Which is a 5% reduction to Crit multi only from nodes that have both of these bonuses (we have two). A 10% crit multi difference would probably only reduce the total dps by something like 1% in endgame. Overall build is untouched I guess

I don't think this will make a huge difference for us, especially compared to last league nutpunch. The ascendancy changes are going to be barely noticeable. What makes me nervous is the changes to Assassin's Mark. No telling yet if the damage will be higher or lower, but crit chance from it will be lower for sure. The real kicker is not being able to have it on more than one target at a time, which might be lousy for map farming, but it's hard to tell. What really worries me is this:

'Items which apply a Curse to an enemy (such as the curse-on-hit Ring modifiers) no longer specify a level, and instead have a set magnitude for their values with a fixed amount of Doom'

That means our Shaper ring with curse on hit might have totally random garbage stats for the curse it actually applies. Wtf GGG, just give us a break for a league or two.

Champion is the next best ascendancy, decent damage and decent defense. Berserker for insane damage but no defense at all.

Oh, I almost forgot. Unstable Infusion will still be necessary for single target. Assassin's Mark only grants charges on kill, and the new quality effects are irrelevant, because our curse on hit ring doesn't have quality.
Editado por útlima vez por roguemjb en 16 sept. 2020 0:10:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional