[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Cjin escribió:

That looked so nice I had to try myself and got lucky. Bought the base for 50c, ES rolls are almost lowest values for those ranges, so to spam divines I quess. Also empty suffix.

Could you use multiple hunter's Orbs here? How I understand the orb working is that it adds hunters influence to the item and you can use it only to an item without any influence? So you could not use 2 orbs on one item.

I am not 100% sure if you can use 1 or more Hunter orbs, but i don't see why you could not do that. If you slam with a Hunter orb you can get only Hunter prefixes/suffixes. Cost is higher than exalt because you filter the prefixes/suffixes you can slam. But i repeat i haven't tried yet so take my words with a grain of salt.

Lol now i saw that you already hit T1 % increased intelligence, congratulations :), your helm is now better than mine!

P.S.

Just leveled to level 5 Awakened Spell Cascade lol, too bad my pc can't handle that gem so i have to sell it, level 1 on trade is 10 ex so i think 15 ex for level 5 is a great bargain :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 29 dic. 2019 17:10:22
"
lilianmarius escribió:

I am not 100% sure if you can use 1 or more Hunter orbs, but i don't see why you could not do that. If you slam with a Hunter orb you can get only Hunter prefixes/suffixes. Cost is higher than exalt because you filter the prefixes/suffixes you can slam. But i repeat i haven't tried yet so take my words with a grain of salt.

Lol now i saw that you already hit T1 % increased intelligence, congratulations :), your helm is now better than mine!

P.S.

Just leveled to level 5 Awakened Spell Cascade lol, too bad my pc can't handle that gem so i have to sell it, level 1 on trade is 10 ex so i think 15 ex for level 5 is a great bargain :)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hunter%27s_Exalted_Orb has tooltip saying "Right click this item then left click a high-level rare item with no influence to apply it." but all other pictures I have found of the orbs don't mention influence restriction and I don't have another orb now to take a look if it says anything.
I'm starting to feel a bit weak defensively (especially in delve 400+)even with my ES on hit watchers eye, considering picking up aspect of the spider, there are some decent gloves i've been looking at but was wondering if it was worth it if we weren't to use the Fenumus' Spinnerets.

my boots are filling too much of my resistances to swap em out. I know my rings could probably use some work as well, I also have a jewel to fill out the last tiny bit of cold+fire resist i was missing.

If anyone has any ideas on my gear or thoughts on Aspect of the Spider for survival I would appreciate it.

P.S. After filling out an entire stash tab of corrupted Cyclopean Coils I finally spent the currency and got a decent belt for 7ex. Currently have ~5ex remaining and these spider gloves would cost most of that.

Editado por útlima vez por EnrageDlol en 29 dic. 2019 18:50:34
"
EnrageDlol escribió:
I'm starting to feel a bit weak defensively (especially in delve 400+)even with my ES on hit watchers eye, considering picking up aspect of the spider, there are some decent gloves i've been looking at but was wondering if it was worth it if we weren't to use the Fenumus' Spinnerets.

my boots are filling too much of my resistances to swap em out. I know my rings could probably use some work as well, I also have a jewel to fill out the last tiny bit of cold+fire resist i was missing.

If anyone has any ideas on my gear or thoughts on Aspect of the Spider for survival I would appreciate it.

P.S. After filling out an entire stash tab of corrupted Cyclopean Coils I finally spent the currency and got a decent belt for 7ex. Currently have ~5ex remaining and these spider gloves would cost most of that.

Aspect is great for survival especially in Delve, so craft it on a piece of gear u have free suffix. Also what can you use in delve if u have 6 links in your chest, use frost wall in 6th socket in cwdt setup, will defend you of those jumping mobs from delve.

And one more defensive option but cost more (20 ex) is to switch your Watcher's Eye +ES gain on hit for a double Discipline one (ES gain on hit/%ES recovery increase)
ES recovery will boost your max leech cap, your max %ES regen and also your ES recharge values.

And always use Rampage in Delve, it does wonders there:) since you don't need to stop for looting, just trigger it and spin till the end of the encounter.

Ahh.... and one more thing, always try to get 1 white socket in your staff (Vorici in Research - preferably over a blue one and linked to Cyclone) so when you always need to boost your defenses high to switch a blue dps gem (Controlled Destruction is the lowest dps increased one) with Fortify.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 29 dic. 2019 18:52:52
Nice, Yeah i had a 6 link before i crafted this chest, haven't been able to 6 link this one just yet, saving up fusings before i try another go at it. frost wall was nice.

thanks for the Rampage tip, I was missing that.

I might for for an annul gamble for aspect of the spider and craft my own, you have a point there.

Keep up the great work lilian been following your progress and I'm trying to get there as well.

Editado por útlima vez por EnrageDlol en 29 dic. 2019 19:47:40
So I've seen some items in other threads that allow for doubling up on Influence rolls. For example, 10% reduced mana reservation amulets (5% from Redeemer, 5% from Shaper)

So, would it be possible to roll Shaper+Crusader+Hillock Craft for 30% Int chest pieces?
Editado por útlima vez por Parabola01 en 29 dic. 2019 20:36:02
is possible to adapt this build to play with shadow ??
"
Cjin escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

P.S.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hunter%27s_Exalted_Orb has tooltip saying "Right click this item then left click a high-level rare item with no influence to apply it." but all other pictures I have found of the orbs don't mention influence restriction and I don't have another orb now to take a look if it says anything.

I did attempt to use an orb on an item with influence on it, and it gave me an error. So if you have influence on the items, it doesn't work. Good luck on your rolls!..
When Leo decided to hit me with his best possible slam:

T1 Hybrid +ES/+Life :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 29 dic. 2019 22:17:08
Thanks for guide! Sirus lvl 6 (on accident lol) down!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional