[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:
We normally start out with Astramentis which allows us to use level 20 CWDT/Increased Duration.

I do have the Astramentis, which has been anointed. Next step is to apply the intrinsic catalyst. Do I need to apply 20?
"
Graiaule escribió:
@Averil: For Hillock's Veil, use this search string https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/jJgBkZTX . When you get one, go to Jun and ask him to unveil the veiled affix.

If you're lucky, you'll get the % increased attributes craft which you can then use on your new chest for even more intelligence.

This worked perfectly! Thanks.
"
Averil62 escribió:

I do have the Astramentis, which has been anointed. Next step is to apply the intrinsic catalyst. Do I need to apply 20?

Yes, it's 1 catalyst per 1% on a unique item, so you need 20 for 20%.

I would have started with a better Astramentis, though. Easiest way to do that is to buy 3 Polymath cards and then turn them in. Sell the ones you don't want. I typically keep the ones that manage to hit 98 to all or higher.

You can use Blessed Orbs to cheaply reroll the implicit until you get 16.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 8 nov. 2022 4:45:33
Unrelated question.

The only monster I have issues with right now are that that inflict bleeding. (I assume those red balls floating around your head represent bleeding.) Once I ran into a pack of those, I can kill them, but the dot almost inevitably does me in. Because my defence is all ES, I can't swig health potions to stay alive.

How best to deal with this dot?
"
Averil62 escribió:
Unrelated question.

The only monster I have issues with right now are that that inflict bleeding. (I assume those red balls floating around your head represent bleeding.) Once I ran into a pack of those, I can kill them, but the dot almost inevitably does me in. Because my defence is all ES, I can't swig health potions to stay alive.

How best to deal with this dot?

That is Corrupted Blood.

Best way is to get a corrupted jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" implict.

Other option is flask with "Immunity to Bleeding and Corrupted Blood during flask effect". This flask is good to have even after getting the immunity jewel, as bleeding can be pain when it happens.

"
Cjin escribió:

That is Corrupted Blood.

Best way is to get a corrupted jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" implict.

Other option is flask with "Immunity to Bleeding and Corrupted Blood during flask effect". This flask is good to have even after getting the immunity jewel, as bleeding can be pain when it happens.

Thank you, that's very helpful. Problem solved. :)

Just ran through and slaughtered my first pack of corrupted blood monsters. Boy, did it feel good!
Editado por útlima vez por Averil62 en 10 nov. 2022 15:00:21
New Question.

How important / necessary is ghost reaver?

I believe many of the earlier passives gave ES leach and I don't know how much life leach I'm getting from the build in any event. I tried GR for a while, and the slow recharge rate was annoying.

According to PoB, deleting it makes no change.
Editado por útlima vez por Averil62 en 12 nov. 2022 18:45:52
"
Averil62 escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
@Averil: For Hillock's Veil, use this search string https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/jJgBkZTX . When you get one, go to Jun and ask him to unveil the veiled affix.

If you're lucky, you'll get the % increased attributes craft which you can then use on your new chest for even more intelligence.

This worked perfectly! Thanks.

Bleah. Until I accidently overrode the attribute mod while trying some crafting. :( Back to the drawing board.
@Averil: you can just recraft it on (unless you slammed an exalt and got a suffix.)

Yeah, looking at your char, you just crafted lightning resist. You can recraft 6% incr attrs.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 14 nov. 2022 20:49:19
"
Graiaule escribió:
@Averil: you can just recraft it on (unless you slammed an exalt and got a suffix.)

Yeah, looking at your char, you just crafted lightning resist. You can recraft 6% incr attrs.

I tried that, but was unable to find the increased attributes option on the crafting bench. Do I need to relearn it?

(Sorry for all the questions.)
Editado por útlima vez por Averil62 en 15 nov. 2022 14:13:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional