[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
fefkus escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
I searched for 4b, 1r, 1g, 6 socket with 3b, 1r, 1g linked whispering ice. 39 results showed up but zero online. Smfh

Hi there, it is quite easy to craft yourself, just buy any staff you want with six sockets (or six-socket it yourself), then colour it with chromatics (or even better at crafting station), then close your eyes and slam fusings until desired result (hope for not 6-linking the staff) :)
If you are too unlucky, just contact me in-game, I might have one for you...
Cheers
F

Thanks for the offer but I got my staff a few days ago for 1ex. Is it easy or cheap to get the right links and color after day one or two of league start? I'd like to league start with this build, it's fun. I did it a few leagues ago I think and now I am doing the Occultist version of the build since I had already leveled up an occultist.

Finally got my build up and running. Does everything seem right gem wise? What do I remove to get blasphemy?

Forgot to ask why not 6 link it again?
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 27 mar. 2021 22:56:09
Howdy Friends. I noticed that the PoB had a hard to follow passive tree and the other links to PoE Planner were outdated trees. So im going ot share the adjustments I made to the PoB to help myself out.

https://pastebin.com/xhsKn4S1 <--- Check it out.

All build creds still go to OP tho
Editado por útlima vez por XeXxesss en 28 mar. 2021 8:10:42
Hi im a bit confused about the Cwdt gem linked with Ball Lightning, Enfeeble and Frostbite, Cwdt is lv 1, but Enfeeble and Frostbite are lv 20 ?
Also ,the other Cwdt that is linked to Immortal Call is at lv 19 ?
Why is one so low level, while the other is so high ?
I realy cant see from PoB which gems are supposed to linked, sorry :/
Prepare guys... No harvest craft perfect items on 3.14.
Now the end game gear will be reeeealy expensive.

What you guys think about it?
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 2 abr. 2021 22:01:06
"
Turbopuschel1 escribió:
Hi im a bit confused about the Cwdt gem linked with Ball Lightning, Enfeeble and Frostbite, Cwdt is lv 1, but Enfeeble and Frostbite are lv 20 ?
Also ,the other Cwdt that is linked to Immortal Call is at lv 19 ?
Why is one so low level, while the other is so high ?
I realy cant see from PoB which gems are supposed to linked, sorry :/

The Cwdt lvl 1 is to proc ball lightning that will apply lvl 20 curses with hextouch

the Cwdt lvl 19/20 is to cast a high lvl immortal call

the diff is because one you want to cast all the time, and the other only whe you are about to die.
Will this build work with the new unique off Atziri called Atziri's Rule. It seems to be framed in the same exact way as The Whispering Ice.

Editado por útlima vez por apkmatt en 9 abr. 2021 5:58:39
"
apkmatt escribió:
Will this build work with the new unique off Atziri called Atziri's Rule. It seems to be framed in the same exact way as The Whispering Ice.

What does it do?

One of the reasons why WI works so well, is that WI itself gives bonus% to int and spell damage/int that are missing from that staff, and Icestorm itself gets base damage per int.

Do we know if that is a damage skill in the first place?
This build looks really interesting. That said I mostly play SSF. How viable is this given that this is the case?
"
apkmatt escribió:

I dont think it works, because Queens Demand is an skill, not a spell, it alerdy trigger the other spells... and this build os based on stack INT, because the whispering ice propeeties, that useS INT to scale the spell base dmg and the #% increased spell dmg per int.
"
Sssithenator escribió:
This build looks really interesting. That said I mostly play SSF. How viable is this given that this is the case?

It may take quite long time to get the staff in the first place. In theory you could farm early acts for it, but what I have seen posts from people who tried it the drop rate of cars is way too low. Practicly you would need to get to maps and we don't know what tier of maps are the ones you can get the cards from. You are also very limited on getting Brute Force/Fertile Minds and need to adapt the passive tree for that. On top of that you gonna want to get some very specific gear (high int + high ES) that can be real pain to try to craft yourself if the league mechanic doesn't help with crafting.

That said it has been done, but I haven't tried SSF and I would not recommend this build for SSF, especially as first character.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional