[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Rinani escribió:

To compound on the stun part, remember that stun is based on life unless you have either Skyforth boots or Valyrium ring.
Since we are CI we have 1 life and so, any hit that does damage that actually hits and is not mitigated by chance to avoid stun, will stun you no matter how hard it hits.

It's not quite as bad as that since stun and freeze are calculated from Non CI life, so like 1500 total life instead of 1, but yeah a 800 damage hit has a 100% stun chance.
https://pastebin.com/ZHi1RYh6

This is what came up with Kelvynn's first draft and my gear (I got both jewels today, yaaaay). I also tried to compensate lack of strength for ignite immunity and didn't even look at having profane bloom (I don't feel like we need that, we don't scale chaos damage at all and those explosions don't exist in boss fights)

Actually taking that corner and avoiding whole shadow part of the tree nets more int that going in, which surprised me. Also, corruptions on your jewels can make a difference
Editado por útlima vez por sufferot en 13 ene. 2021 15:12:06
Hey,

i tested a bit the occultist. Profane bloom only works with cursed enemies. It does not feel good with the the curses only from the cwdt setup. Tested a bit with blasphemy and a curse. That worked pretty well - but that would be another huge mana reservation.

Is there any other way to get stun immunity? for example cluster jewel skill, anointment, etc etc?
"
Naramie_VI escribió:
Hey,

i tested a bit the occultist. Profane bloom only works with cursed enemies. It does not feel good with the the curses only from the cwdt setup. Tested a bit with blasphemy and a curse. That worked pretty well - but that would be another huge mana reservation.

It works where it matters the most, the primary target being 100% Delirium. Or deep Delves. Or Blight. Or high tier Incursions. Or just AL8 maps with tanky mods. Everything gets cursed there. But the current 25% explode chance is just too weak. Hopefully, 40% will result is a lot more explosions. And if it doesn't then we won't have to worry about the whole Profane Bloom vs Vile Bastion dilemma.
About stun: the correct question is not 'how often will you get stunned?' but 'for how long?' and 'will it really matter?'

I'm running some tests with Lucidity on Standard, checking the content that would most definitely stun me. And it does, once in a while. But the duration is negligible. The occasional micro-stuns don't seem to matter at all. Not seeing any desync issues either. I'm playing in Lockstep.
how do we fit in the clusters in the occul tree? and where do we fit split personlety?
"
gruumine escribió:
Is there any other way to get stun immunity? for example cluster jewel skill, anointment, etc etc?

There is, but it's a bit of investment. Lucidity, gives you 40%, Unwavering Focus (notable from medium challenging cluster jewel) gives you another 40% At that point you can get another Unwavering Focus, or anoint Unpredictable Offensive to pick up another 30%.

So you are looking at an anoint, a cluster jewel node, and 3 passives.

Profane Bloom looks to be kind of awesome though. We get around 700-800% increased generic damage on the build, that makes things that explode explode with around 200% of their maximum life. Imagine coupling that with a curse on hit affix from someplace.

Lots of possibilities to play with. Will it be worth it? Who knows, but that's part of the fun.
"
LiNGeN escribió:
Don't forget that any hit can stun. This includes spells and they cannot be evaded. The staff only gives attack block. A good example is atziri/uber atziri where you respecc into Elementalist for the reflect immunity as Ascendant. In there the spark skeletons stun you almost constantly. Anything that hits multiple times, say Porcupines, are also likely to stun despite some evade/block.

I just did Uber Atziri full clear to check this out. Nope. All trash there is completely trivial and haven't stunned me even once. Bosses too. Other than not standing in the Archer Bitch'es mega rain, I had to disable the curse link on Atziri because I didn't care to bring any Warding flasks.

Looking for Porcupines now...
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 13 ene. 2021 17:22:04
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Looking for Porcupines now...

For a real test stand in the middle of a bunch of them! 8-)

(I always need to watch out for them, even at 11k ES.)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional