[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

in before happiness, we need to be sure they would fix this skill. It wasn't fixed like years...noone plays it's so no need fixing /s
"
divinity escribió:
in before happiness, we need to be sure they would fix this skill. It wasn't fixed like years...noone plays it's so no need fixing /s

Well, he called out firestorm/icestorm when pre-announcing this on a stream, so I would be shocked if it wasn't included out of the box.
With the minor new changes in 3.11, do you think Guardian would be better league start for this build? Or Scion still stronger?

Also....I'm curious what is main skill you plan to use before acquiring WI?
1) Ball Lightning Mines
2) Freezing Pulse
3) Cyclone
4) Other... suggestion?

Love to hear thoughts on people who have played WI as I have never tried but I am thinking to league start with either Scion or Guardian this league!! Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por St3rL3rd en 18 jun. 2020 22:24:14
"
St3rL3rd escribió:
With the minor new changes in 3.11, do you think Guardian would be better league start for this build? Or Scion still stronger?

1) Ball Lightning Mines
2) Freezing Pulse
3) Cyclone
4) Other... suggestion?

Love to hear thoughts on people who have played WI as I have never tried but I am thinking to league start with either Scion or Guardian this league!! Cheers!

Scion for sure. Nothing beats the extra passives and free attribute points for min/maxing the build currently.

I've done freezing pulse, and it was ok. Mines is decent, Summons (skeletons/SRS) can work. I'm going to play around with Brands I think... In essence, anything can work, you're mostly just brute forcing yourself to Whispering Ice.
I think that the question between CwC and brand is the cast speed (so how fast icestorms are produced). Because we already have 0 problems with stationary targets, the question is how it will deal with constantly moving targets (3 of 4 conquerors + Sirus a little bit)?
About speed - I remember calculations before swap to stampede, quicksilver + silver + of Adrenaline already was better than those boots, so you will not lose speed without them.
Also brand version lose precasting possibility (Im not sure will icestorms remains active after weapon swap).
Icestorm will go on after a weapon swap for its normal 5-6-7 seconds as usual. The brand will vanish immediately however and so no new storms generated with it.
"
Graiaule escribió:

That +ES on attack is of no use to us, since we do not attack but instead cast spells. Note the legend on the Watcher's Eye is just "enemy hit" with no further qualification.

? We cyclone through mobs, this should count as attack, no?
I probably wont get a ES on hit watchers eye, havent even defeated shaper ever (yet) and since im in SSF these gems should boost survivabilty quite a lot.

Extremely easy to craft, too!
"
mdpoe escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

That +ES on attack is of no use to us, since we do not attack but instead cast spells. Note the legend on the Watcher's Eye is just "enemy hit" with no further qualification.

? We cyclone through mobs, this should count as attack, no?
I probably wont get a ES on hit watchers eye, havent even defeated shaper ever (yet) and since im in SSF these gems should boost survivabilty quite a lot.

Extremely easy to craft, too!

There are 2 problems - low accuracy and low attack speed. Meaning very low amount of hits.
"
Breken escribió:
That is fantastic news! But now we may be in danger of going meta! eep! But at least lilianmarius may be able to use something other than Concentrated effect now.

This is a buff :)))
"
Breken escribió:
"
St3rL3rd escribió:

1) Ball Lightning Mines
2) Freezing Pulse
3) Cyclone
4) Other... suggestion?

Scion for sure. Nothing beats the extra passives and free attribute points for min/maxing the build currently.

I've done freezing pulse, and it was ok. Mines is decent, Summons (skeletons/SRS) can work. I'm going to play around with Brands I think... In essence, anything can work, you're mostly just brute forcing yourself to Whispering Ice.

Scion is easily the best option.

I did a few SSF leveling tests the past few days and had the best runs with Mines/OOS/WOC or Chaos Dot (CA/TR)

Minions get an honorable mention, they did just ok.
livejamie

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional