[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Ended up crafting these boots, what do you guys think? I know that the movement speed could have been better but they're deffo an upgrade for me.
"
Schata escribió:

Ended up crafting these boots, what do you guys think? I know that the movement speed could have been better but they're deffo an upgrade for me.

Sure, an interim upgrade. Aspect is a huge upgrade in itself.

But eventually you will want 30 or 35 ms.
So...I'm curious about something, how well would this build run as a str/int hybrid? Like using Shaper's Touch gloves, Geofri's Sanctuary armor, and Alberon's Warpath boots? Plus like 1 Efficient Training jewel? Plus I also have a String of Servitude belt that has 18% increased Str and 18% increased Int. Thoughts? By going the way of Str, but maintaining Int, you'd be getting more (or should) ES, not to mention more mana, accuracy, and evasion. Plus depending on amount of Dex, a hair more melee physical dmg.

EDIT: Or instead of Geofri's, how about Icetomb? Immunity to Chilled, and increased chill duration on enemies?

EDIT 2: Also I'm sorry, I don't know how to link items on the forum :/
Editado por útlima vez por LethalKoala en 6 oct. 2019 15:54:02
"
LethalKoala escribió:
So...I'm curious about something, how well would this build run as a str/int hybrid? Like using Shaper's Touch gloves, Geofri's Sanctuary armor, and Alberon's Warpath boots? Plus like 1 Efficient Training jewel? Plus I also have a String of Servitude belt that has 18% increased Str and 18% increased Int. Thoughts? By going the way of Str, but maintaining Int, you'd be getting more (or should) ES, not to mention more mana, accuracy, and evasion. Plus depending on amount of Dex, a hair more melee physical dmg.

EDIT: Or instead of Geofri's, how about Icetomb? Immunity to Chilled, and increased chill duration on enemies?

EDIT 2: Also I'm sorry, I don't know how to link items on the forum :/

Icetomb is a nice leveling unique, but not much more than that.

This build is almost entirely based on Int. Everything scales from Int - both damage and survivability. Many things on the tree that could be taken are ignored because they are not as nice as pure Int. And the same with items - even the uniques that look useful are not actually as useful when they don't offer Int.

You can always try changing things in PoB, use different items or tree nodes - and see what happens, how it will affect Icestorm damage and ES.

Cyclopean Coil is one of the primary items - immunity to shock and ignite is awesome, and you can eventually get a corrupted one with even more Int than String of Servitude.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 6 oct. 2019 16:23:29
Really good guide. This was the first serious league I've played and I've been really enjoying it. Just did Uber Elder for the first time and it was really enjoyable; only died once which is a testament to how good the build is.
Oh ok, wasn't sure, and I'm still reasonably new to the game (a little over 1 month and playing casually), so I'm still figuring out / learning how things work with eachother. Either way, I'm in the process of making a scion to try out this build! :D
I wanted to get the community's thoughts on whether or not my new amulet is worth getting the tranquility anointed, as it is a rather expensive anointment.

would that do the trick you reckon or?
"
Chridian escribió:
I wanted to get the community's thoughts on whether or not my new amulet is worth getting the tranquility anointed, as it is a rather expensive anointment.

No. You're missing the 12% increased attributes on that.

1% increased attributes at the endgame gives about 14 int on the char.

You have 80 int on the item, which will work out to about 140 int on your char stats.

12% increased is roughly equivalent to about 170 int on your char.

I'd just wait for a 10-12%/ 1% dam per 15 int amulet to show up on trade and spend your exalts a bit more wisely.

Note you can usually craft 30 int on that amulet, so the total gain will be about 224 int on your char, a lot more than the 140 you are getting with that amulet. (170+54, approximately.)
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 6 oct. 2019 19:30:45
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Chridian escribió:

No. You're missing the 12% increased attributes on that.

1% increased attributes at the endgame gives about 14 int on the char.

You have 80 int on the item, which will work out to about 140 int on your char stats.

12% increased is roughly equivalent to about 170 int on your char.

I'd just wait for a 10-12%/ 1% dam per 15 int amulet to show up on trade and spend your exalts a bit more wisely.

Note you can usually craft 30 int on that amulet, so the total gain will be about 224 int on your char, a lot more than the 140 you are getting with that amulet. (170+54, approximately.)

You do realize that that is in fact a 1% dmg per 15 int line...right? Its not a %int increase.
"
You do realize that that is in fact a 1% dmg per 15 int line...right? Its not a %int increase.

What Graiaule is saying is you want the 1% damage per 15 Int in addition to the 10-12% increased attributes roll (both Shaper mods) on an amulet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional