[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I've got a bunch of Delirium orbs. The question is, how to best use them?

Does the map tier matter at all? And does corrupting a map overwrite the delirium mods?

I would throw in a divination, breach, and legion scarab, as well as try to get good sextant rolls. Since I don't have the Beyond Zana mod yet, I will just use Domination for the 3 extra shrines.

Arguably, I would use the Vaal City (Ancient City) map, as that tends to be one of the largest maps by far.

Does that sound like a good plan?

By the way, I did a blight encounter while in delirium in a normal map. The blight mobs did NOT budge the delirium counters.

As far as I know, I can't mix an Alva atlas mission with using scarabs; otherwise, I'd include Alva also.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 31 mar. 2020 17:31:56
"
Warning: Icestorm requires a decent GPU. Check if your system can handle it before trying this build: buy the cheapest staff, put Cyclone + CwC into 2 linked sockets and spin around. If you experience a massive fps drop - please email support@grindinggear.com and ask them to improve the performance of Icestorm.

I wish you also mentioned spell cascade here :|
w/o spell cascade steady 60+ fps on busy maps, w/ spell cascade 20 fps in h/o ://///////// fuck me
Editado por útlima vez por chuDr3t4 en 31 mar. 2020 20:57:54
"
chuDr3t4 escribió:
"
Warning: Icestorm requires a decent GPU. Check if your system can handle it before trying this build: buy the cheapest staff, put Cyclone + CwC into 2 linked sockets and spin around. If you experience a massive fps drop - please email support@grindinggear.com and ask them to improve the performance of Icestorm.

I wish you also mentioned spell cascade here :|
w/o spell cascade steady 60+ fps on busy maps, w/ spell cascade 20 fps in h/o ://///////// fuck me

Yeah, most people with that issue just run Concentrated effect, rather than spell cascade. Once you get the hang of it with Cyclone, it's really not that bad.
"
Breken escribió:

I use frostblink and find it vastly faster and safer than flame dash, but most people prefer using flame dash as it has 3 charges to frostblink's 1 charge, and can move longer distances a bit faster.

Breken, a question for you.

It seems like most people on poe.ninja that are running the build use several Brute Force Solution Jewels.

You and several others instead use a bunch of Split Personality Jewels instead.

It SEEMS like it's just two different ways to achieve the same 2-3k intelligence.

If you happen to know (or anybody else reading this), could you explain the fine details of why one way would be chosen over the other?

Thank you very much.
"
Yarik85 escribió:
"
Breken escribió:

I use frostblink and find it vastly faster and safer than flame dash, but most people prefer using flame dash as it has 3 charges to frostblink's 1 charge, and can move longer distances a bit faster.

Breken, a question for you.

It seems like most people on poe.ninja that are running the build use several Brute Force Solution Jewels.

You and several others instead use a bunch of Split Personality Jewels instead.

It SEEMS like it's just two different ways to achieve the same 2-3k intelligence.

If you happen to know (or anybody else reading this), could you explain the fine details of why one way would be chosen over the other?

Thank you very much.

You are very right that it's another way to achieve the same goal, that goal being high levels of intelligence and the the scaling defenses that it provides. The build with the brute force jewels is the "tried and true" method. Split personality, and the cluster gems are new additions this league, and several people (myself included) are testing different takes on the build in order to squeeze even more performance out of it.
"
Breken escribió:

You are very right that it's another way to achieve the same goal, that goal being high levels of intelligence and the the scaling defenses that it provides. The build with the brute force jewels is the "tried and true" method. Split personality, and the cluster gems are new additions this league, and several people (myself included) are testing different takes on the build in order to squeeze even more performance out of it.

Thanks a lot for the reply :)

I've just started leveling my Scion tonight, so it'll be a few days until I get to maps, and way longer until i get to the "optimization" stage of the build.

If you happen to come to a conclusion of sorts on whether Split Personality is worse, or better than Brute Force (be it in clear ability for mapping, raw damage for bosses, or survivability, or anything else i'm not thinking of), i'd totally love to hear a summary if/when you get to that point.

should i craft % attributes on here and then risk a slam for more ES? or would you guys just keep it was the ES? no ES craft is just over 400 so the craft does add a fair bit of survivability
"
crazypearce escribió:

should i craft % attributes on here and then risk a slam for more ES? or would you guys just keep it was the ES? no ES craft is just over 400 so the craft does add a fair bit of survivability

I would keep that as a "bird in the hand" and work on a separate piece to improve on it. It's very good as it is -- 6% incr attrs is only about 80 int, and you have 46 out of 80 anyway.
"
Graiaule escribió:

I would keep that as a "bird in the hand" and work on a separate piece to improve on it. It's very good as it is -- 6% incr attrs is only about 80 int, and you have 46 out of 80 anyway.

good point to be fair. will sort out some awakened gems first then work on trying to craft another chest. thanks
What's the minimum amount of energy shield to comfortably do most content or at least T16 juiced maps? I'm lvl 68 at the current time of this post and I just finished buying all of my gear that I can afford but I only have 6,011 es. Also please suggest the next few upgrades for my gear

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 1 abr. 2020 3:26:43

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional