[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey guys!

I've noticed that a lot of ppl that playing this build are using wise oak, can someone ELI5 to me how big of an upgrade it is and how exactly maximize a dps output with it? And what about other flasks, atziri's good, and bootled faith is exactly 10 % dmg increase? Thanks in advance! :)
Editado por útlima vez por affNighcik en 31 dic. 2019 15:24:54
Hey wakasm

You helped me a lot. the second curse is the key.

As also for other guys with this build. the 5 link chest with 2 curse solved me the most problems i had.

thanks a lot for the tip
Another Sirus kill (12th), another awakened gem drop :) and i also managed to do one of his conditional challenges - no fkin beams hit me! .

In the final phase he got time to cast only one corridor laser, i nuked his 50% of HP in like 6 seconds and this due also to Culling Strike linked to Vortex which his OP :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 31 dic. 2019 19:56:10
12 Sirius kills only 2 aw gem at all from him+conqueres...not funy really
and no orbs with influence etc..
nothing
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 31 dic. 2019 20:06:59
"
archwerewolf escribió:
nothing

Last league i killed around 80-85 Uber Elders, about 60 of them gave me just "few chaos" trash drops (helmets, rings, staves, bad bases). The others dropped, some of them some really nice Watcher's Eyes, some of them Eternity Shrouds, quivers and good ilvl 86 bases.

You are complaining after killing Sirus only 12 times that you are not rich ? Kill him 100 times and then make a statistic if the drop is bad or not:)
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:
nothing

Last league i killed around 80-85 Uber Elders, about 60 of them gave me just "few chaos" trash drops (helmets, rings, staves, bad bases). The others dropped, some of them some really nice Watcher's Eyes, some of them Eternity Shrouds, quivers and good ilvl 86 bases.

You are complaining after killing Sirus only 12 times that you are not rich ? Kill him 100 times and then make a statistic if the drop is bad or not:)

well but then you kills same 12 and got 4 from him and 4-5 from conqurers vs my 2 from only him, feelings kinda not good)
and not forget about your 1-st kills elder/uber than you get 20-30ex each time lol)
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 31 dic. 2019 20:40:25
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:
nothing

well but then you kills same 12 and got 4 from him and 4-5 from conqurers vs my 2 from only him, feelings kinda not good)
and not forget about your 1-st kills elder/uber than you get 20-30ex each time lol)

It's my lucky league it seems, but wait, in the last 5-6 leagues i always had some of the best gear on me, luck also means to play entire league constantly smart doing different things that can grant you nice currency not only doing 1 thing for 2 weeks and waiting for guaranteed imba drops.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 31 dic. 2019 20:59:06
Any idea what my next upgrade could be? Just slammed hunter on the helmet and got lucky with 10% int.

Spoiler

Hey guys, what is the best way to craft vaal regalia with new multicraft? Alting +% int and +% ES, then regal/annul and multicraft, + flat ES, + %attributes or is there the better way? Thanks.
Hey I was wondering are "The Stampede" boots worth it for the build the movement speed gives a whole new face to cyclone?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional