[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

"
Angry_Roleplayer escribió:
"
mankax escribió:
Where do i input the Data from Pastebin into the Path of building? Or where do i find the Code to input?

in import field

Oh yes, thanks, he told me Code invalid before, guess i was missing something.
"
Vinci112 escribió:
Spoiler

He meant Resolute Technique. Dont use it if you already have Rigwald's Curse. You shouldnt have problem now. Amulet gives HUGE boost to dps. You need Diamond flask for crit and mana flask for Lion's Roar if you can. Vaal Cyclone is nice to have.
If yo have problem with survi: Vaal Molten Shell is the answer. Use Lion's Roar first and Vaal Molten Shell after. It give 8-10k shield

Edit: Lion's Roar boost your dmg

Thank you!
Yes Rigwalds Curse boosted my dmg quit good.
The Shield is still a problem the prices seem to be stable at 4ex the last 5 Days.
One thing i'm really concerned with is the "% Chance to Block Projectile Damage" which i loose when changing my shield.
Does normal Block includes Projectiles? The Wiki isn't clear about this.

The other thing is the Elders Marks + Shaper Ring with AssMark, this will cost round about 2-5ex. And i loose my Praxsis and i often don't die because i spin so fast and when i need to stop spinning i'll will die.

I know the Tempest Shield skill should only be lvl 1 or something but at the moment it really helps with ranged trash mobs.

Editado por útlima vez por Imp0815 en 22 mar. 2020 7:56:14
"
Imp0815 escribió:
Spoiler
"
Vinci112 escribió:
Spoiler

He meant Resolute Technique. Dont use it if you already have Rigwald's Curse. You shouldnt have problem now. Amulet gives HUGE boost to dps. You need Diamond flask for crit and mana flask for Lion's Roar if you can. Vaal Cyclone is nice to have.
If yo have problem with survi: Vaal Molten Shell is the answer. Use Lion's Roar first and Vaal Molten Shell after. It give 8-10k shield

Thank you!
The Shield is still a problem the prices seem to be stable at 4ex the last 5 Days.
One thing i'm really concerned with is the "% Chance to Block Projectile Damage" which i loose when changing my shield.

The other thing is the Elders Marks + Shaper Ring with AssMark, this will cost round about 2-5ex. And i loose my Praxsis and i often don't die because i spin so fast and when i need to stop spinning i'll will die.

I know the Tempest Shield skill should only be lvl 1 or something but at the moment it really helps with ranged trash
"
Imp0815 escribió:
"
Vinci112 escribió:
Spoiler

Thank you!
Does normal Block includes Projectiles?

I know the Tempest Shield skill should only be lvl 1 or something but at the moment it really helps with ranged trash mobs.

My path was:

Anoint Lucidity until you can afford rigwalds
Equip praxis once you get rigwalds
-15 chest 5l and drop praxis for steel ring
-15/crit chest 6L

I guess you could go explodey but I'd much rather have the single target. I'm starting to pump chaos resist so I'll probably avoid the mark ring setup..
Editado por útlima vez por Jitunu en 22 mar. 2020 10:24:36
"
Imp0815 escribió:
Yes, include Block Attack/Spell Projectile.
hi guys..just a maybe stupid question....can this build run as scion as well?......ty:)
"
Lampra escribió:
hi guys..just a maybe stupid question....can this build run as scion as well?......ty:)
By choosing Ascendant you lose Versatile Combatant (~55% spell block). I wouldnt recommend her.
Editado por útlima vez por Vinci112 en 22 mar. 2020 14:59:32
Hey! This build looks really interesting. I have tried similar my own with static strike. How does this roll with t10-t16 maps? Meaning how effective and fast is the clear.
How does it work on delirium events?
Is there possible to get video from new league :)
Thank you - Maddingtonbear
Editado por útlima vez por maddingtonbear en 22 mar. 2020 17:27:58
What do you think of the Herald jewels and Circle of Guilt ring ? does it buff Reckoning a lot?
"
maddingtonbear escribió:
Hey! This build looks really interesting. I have tried similar my own with static strike. How does this roll with t10-t16 maps? Meaning how effective and fast is the clear.
How does it work on delirium events?
Is there possible to get video from new league :)
Thank you - Maddingtonbear

I go through A6 T16 delirium and don't really pay any attention to what's going on. Occasionally a boss will get through your block chance and make you regret wearing Abyssus with 5-6k hp, but it's pretty infrequent.
"
Thunderdefeater escribió:
What do you think of the Herald jewels and Circle of Guilt ring ? does it buff Reckoning a lot?

Not worth it. You need resists
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional