[3.13] LIGHTNING ARROW/BARRAGE Deadeye Build / Zap your way forward! UBER ELDER DONE!

Why do you recommend 2x Berek's pass while leveling? it gives fire damage % but we're using lightning damage surely?
Hey trying this build as my first bow build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Schwitzberger/schwitzbergerblight

i am not doing any dmg. Not to mobs, not to bosses with barrage. i am not even underleveld.

what am i missing?

thx in advance.

Thats the problem with angrys final pob tree. For leveling it should mention that you mostly do not have lionseye fall in the beginning and the main dmg in angrys build will come from some items cause of dex stacking and some other staff. But you will dont have this one too at the moment.

You need to spec some bow dmg notes before you will find some important items. And than you can respec later.

Check my ranger. It should give you some directions.
First of all, thanks for the build.
I'm still fairly new to the game and alot of concepts and game aspects are still either out of reach or still on that "will have to look that up in the future" list.
Well, i was eager to play a Ranger in the Blight League und picked this aproach, mainly, because it stated to be a good League starter build. However, i guess because of the lack of leveling experience, i must admit, that the info for the leveling process is too "thin" for a newbie like me.
So, if anyone so kind is willing to provide me with a little extra guidance, i'd be really grateful.

1. ) I got no Tabula Rasa and no other 6 link, but i think i can manage to get 2 4links for LA and Barrage - what gems would i put into them ideally?

2. ) Is there any special recommendation for rare items apart from res and life while leveling?

3. ) In the leveling section it is mentioned, that at lvl 31 i should get cold penetration - where do i add this/for what do i change?

Thanks in advance and sorry if the questions are answered elsewhre.
Cheers
Editado por útlima vez por 2af7ih en 8 sept. 2019 6:51:43
"
2af7ih escribió:
First of all, thanks for the build.
I'm still fairly new to the game and alot of concepts and game aspects are still either out of reach or still on that "will have to look that up in the future" list.
Well, i was eager to play a Ranger in the Blight League und picked this aproach, mainly, because it stated to be a good League starter build. However, i guess because of the lack of leveling experience, i must admit, that the info for the leveling process is too "thin" for a newbie like me.
So, if anyone so kind is willing to provide me with a little extra guidance, i'd be really grateful.

1. ) I got no Tabula Rasa and no other 6 link, but i think i can manage to get 2 4links for LA and Barrage - what gems would i put into them ideally?

2. ) Is there any special recommendation for rare items apart from res and life while leveling?

3. ) In the leveling section it is mentioned, that at lvl 31 i should get cold penetration - where do i add this/for what do i change?

Thanks in advance and sorry if the questions are answered elsewhre.
Cheers

I agree!
I will surely expand the levelling section fore sure as it's indeed too thin
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Thanks for the fast answer, looking forward to an expanded leveling section, really appreciate it!
Hey I really like the build. But i have ZERO really ZERO Boss Damage. I cant kill any map boss at the moment and i think my gear is (for the third day of the league) not really bad. I do not understand why barrage do nothing at damage. I watched the video like five times and I'm really frustrated at the moment.

Can anyone do me a favor and look at my build and explain it to me?

many thanks in advance!
Editado por útlima vez por Asumel en 8 sept. 2019 10:26:31
I'm going for this build because I don't have any Ranger yet but...about the PoB Link...is it just me or are there Claw-Nodes taken?
ist the PoB pastebin Link really up to date? :)
i think thats because of the jewel thats inserted!melee and melee type weapon modifieres transformed into bow!

greetings
@angry: same poe.trade search options for gear would be amazing as well (especially rings/amu and other parts for lowbudget (start of maps) and high end

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional