[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
roddyriot escribió:
I am thinking of league-starting this next league. Does anyone have leveling trees?

You'd probably be best levelling as SRS and then making the change once you have the chest, sword and some budget AG gear (flight, ambu's charge, leer cast).

The tree would be similar, grab life and minion nodes + duration once you path near it. Enduring Bond, Sacrifice, Spiritual Command are good early picks + the life nodes near them. Until you get the chest you can use all other minions, so, by all means, grab Carrion Golem, zombies, skellies and some spectres if you've got gem space. Even when levelling as SRS I find just having the other minions around helps with general comfort levels.

You'll need accuracy nodes compared to the tree linked in the OP. Command the Pit also help with accuracy depending on how cheap they are at league start.

Depending on how easy it is to gear, you can also just go guardian/necro at Merc lab and accept the 10 regrets later to get pathfinder once you have the flasks and other gear.

Just make sure you focus on what makes your build work in the present and don't get too distracted by long term goals and big budget items (especially for AG gear). The build can clear red tier maps on a 50c budget easy enough. You just need to keep a closer eye on your AG and be careful what you run.

For reference, my AG died and to just get going again he only has basic gear, about 30c total worth of gear. basic Oro etc. I already have a necro that can facetank A8 Sirus and I'm really on the fence on if I should reinvest in this for something faster and fun, or if I should just level something totally different.
Editado por útlima vez por Xanoth en 1 feb. 2020 6:30:44
Hello, how aspect better, Spider or Avian ? double damage from Avian looks good..
"
_69IKA_ escribió:
Hello, how aspect better, Spider or Avian ? double damage from Avian looks good..

I choose spider.
Thanks for making the build, big fan of it and although I've now lost a few expensive AG's to very unlucky circumstances, it's one of my favourite builds ever.

Questions:

What setup would you run for blighted maps? Can you stand in the middle and let all of the AW's run around killing the monsters (similar to zombie builds) or do you need to play differently?

When and where (in the gear) would you recommend using feeding frenzy? Can this be used in the chest (for AW) and not the helmet (for AG)?

I've read that AG's base resistances before any gear or gems is 40%, and we only need to cap resists around 78-80% (higher the better) before needing to focus on other stats? I think I have been using too many minion resistance jewels in my setup and losing out on stats for myself.

What are your thoughts on using "Minions death x% increased damage if you've used a minion skill recently" for bursts of damage on metamorphs and bosses? If you use this to give your minions a 4 second damage burst and stack the jewels?

What are your thoughts on using Mothers embrace belt to make the build easier to play for trivial content?
"
Actionpigeon escribió:
Thanks for making the build, big fan of it and although I've now lost a few expensive AG's to very unlucky circumstances, it's one of my favourite builds ever.

Questions:

What setup would you run for blighted maps? Can you stand in the middle and let all of the AW's run around killing the monsters (similar to zombie builds) or do you need to play differently?

When and where (in the gear) would you recommend using feeding frenzy? Can this be used in the chest (for AW) and not the helmet (for AG)?

I've read that AG's base resistances before any gear or gems is 40%, and we only need to cap resists around 78-80% (higher the better) before needing to focus on other stats? I think I have been using too many minion resistance jewels in my setup and losing out on stats for myself.

What are your thoughts on using "Minions death x% increased damage if you've used a minion skill recently" for bursts of damage on metamorphs and bosses? If you use this to give your minions a 4 second damage burst and stack the jewels?

What are your thoughts on using Mothers embrace belt to make the build easier to play for trivial content?

I can clear the bright map very easily.
I think the point is whether you use asenath.

ver3.8 video
[PoE] T11 Blight Park vs Tower Less Animate Weapon Chains of Command Ascendant Build 3.8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nF0km5X8og
[PoE] T15 Blight Dark Forest vs Tower Less Animate Weapon Chains of Command Ascendant Build 3.8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxxHV_w-8x8

Why use Feeding frenzy for AG?
Because a big explosion of asenath is needed in the map farm.
Feeding frenzy is not important when you are not using asenath.

Conditions for using Feeding frenzy for AG.
Map farm
AG uses asenath.
AG gem lv20 or 21
elder helment (minion gem +2 and minion life gen)

AG-Infearnal Legion-elemental army-feeding frenzy
This link will be available.

My AG Elemental Resistance
base 40%
passive 35%
elemental army 30% (+ 5% max elemental resi)
purity of elements 28%
boots 50% (fire)
---------------------------------
80% fire resistance (over 103%)

I don't think we need the resistance so far.
I think it is better to have 130% without purity of elements.
There is an enemy who lowers the elemental resist by 50%.

Ghastly Eye Jewel ascending DPS
1) Minions deal (15–20)% increased Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently
2) Minions have (6-8)% increased Attack and Cast Speed ​​if you or your Minions have Killed Recently
3) Minions have (4–6)% increased Attack Speed, Minions have (4–6)% increased Cast Speed

4) Minions deal (xx–xx) to (xx–xx) additional Fire Damage
Depends on tier.

The mod that always rises in DPS is 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
Number 1 goes up when using convocation.

If I strengthen convocation like I do, DPS is very high.
convocation quality 20% = cooldown time 2.5sec

my convocation gem quality 23% + enhance lv6 quality 32%
= convocation cooldown time 1.94sec

This build is a map farm with convocation.
Very few people like me.
The map farm speed changes greatly.

I have tested Mothers embrace many times.
Players cannot use the flask freely.
This build gets a very large defense with a Granaite flask + molnten shell (vaal molten shell).
Mothers embrace loses a big defense.
Thanks for nice build!!^^ Very nice guide!!

Can someone explain me the utility of "wave of conviction" ? and as ar as it does fire dmg, how it doesnt break the utility of Elemental Equilibrium ?

I saw in your play video that WoC was used for first attack, so if WoC is used for first attack, I think fire resistance goes up on the EE.

How Work EE for -50~75% fire res?
Editado por útlima vez por sniperms en 7 feb. 2020 9:46:51
"
sniperms escribió:
Thanks for nice build!!^^ Very nice guide!!

Can someone explain me the utility of "wave of conviction" ? and as ar as it does fire dmg, how it doesnt break the utility of Elemental Equilibrium ?

I saw in your play video that WoC was used for first attack, so if WoC is used for first attack, I think fire resistance goes up on the EE.

How Work EE for -50~75% fire res?

If I have increased fire damage on equipment or passive
Hit flow
WoC hits >> EE (+ 25% fire), Exporse (-25% fire)
Storm Brand hits >> EE (-50% fire)
= EE (-50% fire) + Exporse (-25% fire)
= -75% fire
-------------------------------------------

If I don't have increased fire damage on equipment or passive
When the first hit is WoC
When WoC has the highest Lightning damage

Hit flow
WoC hits >> EE (+ 25% fire), Exporse (-25% Lightning)
AG elemental army hits >> Exporse (-10% fire)
= EE (-50% fire) + Exporse (-25% Lightning) + Exporse (-10% fire)
= -65% fire, -25% lightning
-------------------------------------------

In most cases in boss battles

Hit flow
Storm Brand hits >> EE (-50% fire) ------------ (1)
AW combustion hits >> -19% fire ----------------- (2)
AG elemental army hits >> Exporse (-10% fire) ------------------ (3)
WoC hits >> EE (+ 25% fire), Exporse (-25% fire) ----------------- (4)
= EE (-50% fire) + Exporse (-25% fire) + combustion

(4) is rarely hit before (1) (2) (3).
Editado por útlima vez por TENPURAUDON en 7 feb. 2020 16:44:49
Any info on what to prioritize when going from budget version to end game version?

I wont have the currency to buy all the pieces at once so just wondering what is best to get first.
"
Killzu escribió:
Any info on what to prioritize when going from budget version to end game version?

I wont have the currency to buy all the pieces at once so just wondering what is best to get first.

I wrote a little Enhancement guide.
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
Killzu escribió:

I wrote a little Enhancement guide.

Thank you, that is a great addition to the guide and exactly what I was looking for!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional