how to max Chaos resis ?
"
ThisIsPoobpub escribió:
how to max Chaos resis ?

easy u stack them? hahah
"
"
kievery escribió:
on pob if you turn on minion stats you can actually see hit chance. with an uncorrupted oro with +30% global acc and the minion acc nodes you already pick up anyway, you hit 100% easily for both AW and AG - is resolute technique really needed?

With a level 10 precision aura, i bump my minion crit chance to 11%.

Anecdotal evidence but I once run a level 21 precision linked to a lvl 22 generosity (my shield has +1 to all socketed gems) on an Oro's w/o RT and the upgrade to Oro's w/ RT still felt a lot smoother compared to it. You would also need to consider the mods on the maps you are running w/o the Oro's w/ RT.

Out of topic but I greatly recommend a chest like this one

It's being priced really high by some who already got it but you can try your luck vaaling and paying one exalt for a vorici 6 socket craft

that doesn't make sense at all. 100% ACC = resolute techniques. "feeling" the benefits is simply placebo effect.

i'm concluding now that this build is not a budget build. it requires masked of stitched demon to enable infernal legion, a +3 minion elder helm and a good minion damage wand. otherwise you simply lack the damage to destroy 4 watchstone conquerors. having to rely on enemy kills as the only way to generate weapon copies, and therefore putting all eggs in one basket, isn't as reliable as herald of purity builds - which grant more survivability by allowing you to go full necromancer or even a guardian/necro scion hybrid does better too.

I've been at it for a while now and my weapons still crumble to drox with 4 watchstones. eventually i killed him - myself. lol. and this is at level 92 with an additional 160% minion life from a timeless jewel + precision aura.
"
"
kievery escribió:

It's being priced really high by some who already got it but you can try your luck vaaling and paying one exalt for a vorici 6 socket craft

vorici can make 6 sockets white? err how?
"
kievery escribió:

that doesn't make sense at all. 100% ACC = resolute techniques. "feeling" the benefits is simply placebo effect.

i'm concluding now that this build is not a budget build. it requires masked of stitched demon to enable infernal legion, a +3 minion elder helm and a good minion damage wand. otherwise you simply lack the damage to destroy 4 watchstone conquerors. having to rely on enemy kills as the only way to generate weapon copies, and therefore putting all eggs in one basket, isn't as reliable as herald of purity builds - which grant more survivability by allowing you to go full necromancer or even a guardian/necro scion hybrid does better too.

I've been at it for a while now and my weapons still crumble to drox with 4 watchstones. eventually i killed him - myself. lol. and this is at level 92 with an additional 160% minion life from a timeless jewel + precision aura.

I think 100% accuracy = resolute techniques are different.
I think there are blinds and other low hit rates.
I have tested resolute techniues-oro in game at least three times.
I feel the difference between normal-oro and resolute techniues-oro.

resolute techniues-oro is "The thermal power does not decrease and the thermal power stabilizes."

Test you too.
You may feel the difference.

Not a low budget and powerful build.
It is a fan build.

I lost many times to the strong Drox before the patch.
Drox after patch weakened.
I have always beat Drox.

What you need to fight against Drox is not AW life.
I think what I need in drox is firepower and a lot of AW.
To that end, strengthening the flask is important.
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:

Please try various tests.
I tested guradian, inquisitor, chieftain instead of necromancer.
I think necromancers are the best.

I am now using bone offring for all content.
--------------------------
Additional writing
The necromancer feels that the explosion of Asenas is a little big.
Bone Offering for all content? All content that you run, or has this made it possible to do Uber Elder?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Editado por útlima vez por grimjack68 en 17 ene. 2020 2:11:10
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:

Please try various tests.
I tested guradian, inquisitor, chieftain instead of necromancer.
I think necromancers are the best.

I am now using bone offring for all content.
--------------------------
Additional writing
The necromancer feels that the explosion of Asenas is a little big.
Bone Offering for all content? All content that you run, or has this made it possible to do Uber Elder?

Yes. I use bone offering for all content.
I made a lot of investment in the equipment and the firepower went up.

As a result, offerings can now be used for defense.
If you don't have enough fire, you won't be able to use bone offering.
"
kievery escribió:
"
"
kievery escribió:

vorici can make 6 sockets white? err how?

Where in my post did I mention of a 6 socket white. You vaal any chains of command til you get the +1 all gems then pay (vorici - benchcraft) 300 sockets/300vaals for the 6 sockets. Its easy to get 3red/3blue since its a str/int base
"
kievery escribió:

I don't trust the numbers in PoB for corner cases like item skills as Chains of Commands "Animate Guardian's weapon" and several others. But I did not try out a normal Oro's and just bought uncorrupted ones to get my own RT. If you are satisfied with going accuracy and it works for you that's great :)

You can go with a +2 minion helm + lvl 21 AG. That's what I did.
I also crafted a wand myself and sold several ones which got +1 to all minion skills in the process but did not have my desired stats.

And to conclude it's not budget - well, I did nowhere read it's a budget build, so I don't understand why you had this impression at first, bc as you said, it is surely not. Took me a while to gather the items for this build, especially the helmet with the enchant.

On a side note, in general I like Deathmark for focus damage, so that's what I went with instead of Immolate.
Editado por útlima vez por olsev_baiden en 17 ene. 2020 4:25:34
"
olsev_baiden escribió:

On a side note, in general I like Deathmark for focus damage, so that's what I went with instead of Immolate.

You can put deathmark on any other gemslot and it should give the same focus fire effect just without the bonus damage for the gem.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional