[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

I really wish the tool tips in game were accurate. The only information you get is highlighting the skill and it gives some wonky information. "55% to all ele resist" and stating only 49.5k life but it just doesn't seem right.
Just keep in mind, my calculation heavily relies on the PoE wiki with 40 ele res and 20 chaos res default. I do not know if this is correct.

And after reading your answer I'm not sure it really is. If you subtract the 40 ele res mentioned there you get your stated 55 ele res. Also on the poedb there's no information about AG's resistance values ( http://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Animate+Guardian ). So I'm really unsure where this statement from the wiki comes from.

/edit: I was able to dig out a thread from 2016: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717062/page/1

Either they changed these values since 2016 or the ingame tooltip only shows the added resistance values, not his total resistance values.

/edit2: PoB also shows 40 ele res and 20 chaos res as default resistance values. So I'm pretty sure now the ingame tooltip only shows added resistance values. You should not need the minor node before Indomitable Army in that case.
Editado por útlima vez por olsev_baiden en 15 ene. 2020 2:48:48
This is the gear I have collected for my AG and I'm about to start leveling my character, is the gear for my AG good or should anything be replaced;

Also what would you recommend levelling with?
Editado por útlima vez por Panacea06 en 15 ene. 2020 3:10:02
I'm actually considering redacting the nodes in the pathfinder section all together, giving me 11 points. This will allow me to take all the ele res and max life nodes for minions on the way to getting grave intentions. That will free the anoint on ammy which I can replace with Decay Ward for a little more protection.
I will lose some flask build up, but honestly it is so rarely an issue.
Alright, I completely removed the pathfinder points, keeping the ascendancy of course. Tooltip puts my AG's resists at 81% and health at 55k now. With Wicked Ward he will be so much beefier.

There is sooo much damage in this build that moving some points around to keep the AG alive just feels very doable.
"
Panacea06 escribió:
This is the gear I have collected for my AG and I'm about to start leveling my character, is the gear for my AG good or should anything be replaced;

No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

It is better to use rare boots.
High fire and chaos resistance, movement speed
option
Enchantment, Life Regeneration
No life needed.

The skin of the lords resoulte techinique applies to AG only.
Not applicable for AW.

Please understand there.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
I am thinking about Chieftain or Guardian instead of Necromancer for ascendancy. Covered in Ash is very strong and you get a bit of life (for me life is a bit on the low side). Guardian gives Onslaught for everybody, more phys damage reduction and weaker curses on you.

I don't value the Necromancer Scion that high, no skill effect duration, AoE is not needed, you get a bit attack speed with Flesh Offering, that's it. Or you use Bone Offering as a more defensive choice.

Right now I'm leaning to Guardian, keeping Flesh Offering.
Editado por útlima vez por olsev_baiden en 15 ene. 2020 3:37:37
Quick question: Does anyone else have the problem where people get disconnected when they play in your room with this build? I have a good friend who joins me for mapping but gets sent thrown out of the game constantly. Then I ran with some random players and the exact same thing happened. Anyone else have that issue?
"
olsev_baiden escribió:
I am thinking about Chieftain or Guardian instead of Necromancer for ascendancy. Covered in Ash is very strong and you get a bit of life (for me life is a bit on the low side). Guardian gives Onslaught for everybody, more phys damage reduction and weaker curses on you.

I don't value the Necromancer Scion that high, no skill effect duration, AoE is not needed, you get a bit attack speed with Flesh Offering, that's it. Or you use Bone Offering as a more defensive choice.

Right now I'm leaning to Guardian, keeping Flesh Offering.

Please try various tests.
I tested guradian, inquisitor, chieftain instead of necromancer.
I think necromancers are the best.

I am now using bone offring for all content.
--------------------------
Additional writing
The necromancer feels that the explosion of Asenas is a little big.
Editado por útlima vez por TENPURAUDON en 15 ene. 2020 4:42:06
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
Panacea06 escribió:

It is better to use rare boots.
High fire and chaos resistance, movement speed
option
Enchantment, Life Regeneration
No life needed.

The skin of the lords resoulte techinique applies to AG only.
Not applicable for AW.

Please understand there.

If I use this would it work on the AW?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional