[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
gokudin escribió:
Anyone could kill Minotaur? I just lose all my portals =/ dont know if that was a map with so many dangerous mods or i'm noob

follow my gear:

Spoiler

My animate guardian have:
Oro's without RT
Asenath gloves
Skin of the lords with RT
Boots with 50 life/45 fire/30 chaos/ 30 mov
Mask of blablabla

There are 5 things to improve.
formatting got messed up and double posted next post --->
1) spirit offring >> flesh offering or bone offering
2) use Granait flask
3) use vaal molten shell (boss >> use Granaite flask + vaal molten shell) * not link cwdt-molten shell (vaal)
You will probably get a molten shell shield from 8000 to 10000.
4) abyss jewel "Minions have x% chance to Blind on Hit with Attacks"
5) abyss jewel "Minions have x% chance to Taunt on Hit with Attacks"
I'm currently leveling your build: Really looking forward to play it. But I have a question, I feel it maybe stupid but why are there diffrent gemsetups for the animated weapon in the PoB. Do I need to socket them in the Oro of the AG before i summon it? Or where to put them?
Editado por útlima vez por Thynarius en 7 ene. 2020 20:04:18
"

I'm currently leveling your build: Really looking forward to play it. But I have a question, I feel it maybe stupid but why are there diffrent gemsetups for the animated weapon in the PoB. Do I need to socket them in the Oro of the AG before i summon it? Or where to put them?

You don't need to socket any gems in your AG's gear. Click the OP's profile and look at his current character. Those are the accurate gem links to use. His POB is a bit out dated. Also note that the OP is also testing a lot of build variations to find one he feels is most optimal this patch. My profile has a version he has been running before he started making a ton of changes.

Anyone new running the build should be aware to not use infernal legion with your AG off the start until you get the "Mask of the Stitched demon" + the skill grave intentions.
Hi, I have a question about the gameplay, Ive seen a vid where u cleared t16, from it you were able to reach 40 total weapons easily, how did you reach that number so easily? Im not playing oro sacrifice instead im playing starforge physical impale version but i seem to only be able to reach 30 total weapons at any given time, AG has mask of the stitched demon, belly, victario flight and starforge, character name NonMetaMeetaBuild
Interested in the build. You say the problem is defences but you go ascendant instead of pathfinder. Since we need the flasks for spawning, how do you deal with status ailments? Pathfinder gets antibleed and anti freeze/shock but ascendanct doesn't.
Can anyone comment in the importance of movement speed of minions vs minion attack speed when it comes to how smooth the build works while mapping?
"
Hi, I have a question about the gameplay, Ive seen a vid where u cleared t16, from it you were able to reach 40 total weapons easily, how did you reach that number so easily? Im not playing oro sacrifice instead im playing starforge physical impale version but i seem to only be able to reach 30 total weapons at any given time, AG has mask of the stitched demon, belly, victario flight and starforge, character name NonMetaMeetaBuild

I saw your character.
I think the difference between the enchantments is large.
"
AronIrulan escribió:
Interested in the build. You say the problem is defences but you go ascendant instead of pathfinder. Since we need the flasks for spawning, how do you deal with status ailments? Pathfinder gets antibleed and anti freeze/shock but ascendanct doesn't.

With acendant (necro + pathfinder), freeze, chill, and bleed must be released.

Freeze can be disabled by crafting boots.
Chill gives up.
Bleeding is tolerated using a life flask.
Corrputed blood is now disabled on jewels.
"
lunchbox05 escribió:
Can anyone comment in the importance of movement speed of minions vs minion attack speed when it comes to how smooth the build works while mapping?

It is very important.
If the moving speed is slow, the number of AWs cannot be maintained.
I have the issue where I get more lower level weapons than weapons from AG, would more movement speed on AG help alleviate this? I don't have any of the expensive gear on the AG yet, just Oro's and belly, so I assume this is the issue?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional