[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
XFIRE3 escribió:

Hey everybody I just got my -15 chest and replaced a ring. Just getting to T13-15s now. Curious what next upgrades should be? I feel like I should be dealing more damage than I do.

You just gotta upgrade those rares. Amulet is mediocre, your gloves and belt could use some more life, your boots needs higher movement speed, 10% feels very slow. Also make sure you put quality on your flasks via Glassblower's Bauble.

Both your weapons can be upgraded, it takes a bit to beat a Scaeva but in trade league I think you should be able to get smth around 400 pDPS foils pretty cheap to replace both weapons.
So the only advice I got was not really an option, since it would require me to change most of my gear.

Impresence is good, but not an option since I will need to find stats on other pieces.

Scaeva isnt a dps increase when I put it into PoB

I'm trying to see if crafting on a foil will get me anything but so far no luck

Hello guys, i have 2.5 ex to upgrade. What can i buy to increase my dps.
Hey,I`ll duplicate my message,it`s been 100h of gameplay this legue,really enjoy the build,ofc die sometimes on t15-16,but that also because of my skill...Gratz to all of us,they changed explosive delirium mobs,now they are highlighted+have cooldown before boomin,sounds good

I have like 25-27 ex to spend,Tried large+medium jewels from the guide,not satisfied,tried paradoxica,seems like not that good as my weapons,but I must be wrong

Please show me they way,what to buy,I need more survival for sure
Spoiler

I can't understand how to fight sirus a8. I am aware that is all about my skill to do so, and I'm looking for tips how to do it. Sitting on 6.4k hp, he oneshots me with everything, don't know how to counter his corridor meteor thing, on a8 he spawned me very far away from him and when I was leap slamming to get behind him he already spawned 2 meteors, which one of them oneshooted me, literally 100-0. I get that his beams are dodgeable, but when we have windows to damage him, since we are melee and he often has under his feet decay red flame things and/or is standing next to the storm, which hitbox reaches me when I try to damage him. I am doing EVERYTHING in this game right now without problems, wave 20 with closed eyes, uber elder would be a walk in park too, but this fight is driving me nuts and leaves with very bad aftertaste in mouth. I just can't understand, why this fight is so ranged favorable, while uber elder was fair for all playstyles.
Firstly, I must say that is great option with Vulnerability + Blasphemy

Needed to annoit Lucidty but that is fine too.

Also, got quite lucky with crafting this base and then anulling 2 bad mods

How do I proceed?
-quality with hillock
-multimod
-increased phys
-attack speed + quality
-crit + quality
-something else?

I should reach around 420pdps like that easy right?

Editado por útlima vez por maciek2g en 27 mar. 2020 15:38:05
Hey, firstly just wanna say ive been having a blast with this build, i started with my own AOE cyclone build but wasnt all that great so i rerolled to this and im loving it so far! dex has done a great job on this build guide!

Having a hard time getting into higher tier maps atm tho, any tip on what gear i should replace or adjustments i could make to my tree would be much appreciated! <3

Is crit + explode chest viable? Thanks for the build!
"
Binkyyy escribió:
Hey, firstly just wanna say ive been having a blast with this build, i started with my own AOE cyclone build but wasnt all that great so i rerolled to this and im loving it so far! dex has done a great job on this build guide!

Having a hard time getting into higher tier maps atm tho, any tip on what gear i should replace or adjustments i could make to my tree would be much appreciated! <3

Gear is looking very good actually, the only thing I would change right now is the craft on your foil. Change it from accuracy to attack speed and you get an instant dps increase. The foil itself isnt that great either so you could just buy a better one.

Other than that I would respec the cluster Unpredictable Offensive aswell as a few life nodes if you are comfortable with it, and start building on a cluster jewel in bottom left near Blade of Cunning.
Have some spare currency but can't decide if i should buy a 25ex paradoxica, a rare foil or craft a foil by myself :3

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional