[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Solo jagged fossils or alteration spam for t1 hybrid inc phys or flat phys, aug for attack speed and multimod rest.
"
Dex2644 escribió:
Solo jagged fossils or alteration spam for t1 hybrid inc phys or flat phys, aug for attack speed and multimod rest.

and which base is the best and which i lvl 84? warlord?
Warlord ilvl 83 for the max possible rolls. I would be satisfied with ilvl 77 however as it gives you close enough to max rolls on all good mods in addition to reducing the total pool of bad mods. You should always craft on Jewelled Foil, no exception.
"
Dex2644 escribió:
Warlord ilvl 83 for the max possible rolls. I would be satisfied with ilvl 77 however as it gives you close enough to max rolls on all good mods in addition to reducing the total pool of bad mods. You should always craft on Jewelled Foil, no exception.

okey ty

and at the shoes ? i got hunter spiked gloves i 84 but

spamm jagg, shuddering and pristine fossils to craft something i hope it is correct.

ty man
Pristine+Prismatic is the best for both gloves and boots. You can add Shuddering on boots aswell but its not necessary.
"
Dex2644 escribió:
Pristine+Prismatic is the best for both gloves and boots. You can add Shuddering on boots aswell but its not necessary.

can we use devotos in this build?. ty
Absolutely. Apparently I removed the mention of Devoto for some reason. Ill make sure to revise it.
Editado por útlima vez por Dex2644 en 23 mar. 2020 6:51:11
I'm getting absolutely destroyed in T11+ and I seem to struggle with blighted maps as well. Where am I going wrong?
Was pretty unlucky with currency drops this league, but at least i was lucky with my chest. Even got a +1 socketed active gems and an empty prefix for life craft
Thanks for explaining how to craft such things @Dex2644!

Finally i can replace my accessories and get rid of the -3 crafts.
Editado por útlima vez por shokilicious en 23 mar. 2020 7:42:42
which fossils did u used?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional