[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Homsn escribió:
"
hwan escribió:
are you planning updating it for 3.10 or it is good to go?

He literally answered that right above you :x

I agree, im blind.
Hi, why is the tree different on the POB section, and the leveling section? Which one of these trees is the most updated one? The one with acro or the one without which is linked in POB section?
"
kompisen1 escribió:
Hi, why is the tree different on the POB section, and the leveling section? Which one of these trees is the most updated one? The one with acro or the one without which is linked in POB section?

Thanks for reminding me, that was one thing I needed to fix! Follow the one in POB and I'll fix the levelling one asap.
"
roselan escribió:
I plan to start 3.10 with this build. I'm testing it right now and I'm seriously loving it.

However I'm far from convinced by Perforate from lv1. It does the job ok, but I really don't like it that much.

What other melee gem/skill do you guys suggest until lv28 and cyclone? I'm thinking of molten strike atm but have no idea if it's any good these days (last time I played it was betrayal...). Else I'm thinking to start with totems, but this is unknown territory.

Any suggestion is welcome :)

From level 1-40-50 all I have been using is frost blades for clear with a 3 link double strike for boss kills. I'd recommend checking out tytykillers most recent Melee Leveling VOD... I've done a couple of test runs of this build using the gem setups he uses and it works fine. I agree on perforate, seems very lackluster.
Hi , thanks for the guide , do you consider soul tether a viable option or the life leech is enough ?
I believe the biggest problem that we're going to run into in 3.10 is the lack of easily craftable -15 mana cost chest. It's kind of RIP to most league starter cyclone builds I think since warlord influenced chests are going to be way too expensive.
will you update passive tree with new cluster jewels?
Thanks for a great guide,

For anyone that has done it, what's the best way to change the tree if trying to play this as champion?
"
silent escribió:
Thanks for a great guide,

For anyone that has done it, what's the best way to change the tree if trying to play this as champion?

I would go like this, if i had to make champion.

Yup thats my preferred nodes for Champion aswell.

I will not include any cluster jewels in this build guide as its simply to much work for me in addition to it just being confusing for many players. Just follow the general stat priority, you can quite easily see on the skill tree what kind of stats we are looking for.

The fossil change hurts early game but increases our clear speed dramatically in endgame at the loss of elder attack crit. We already have enough damage so crusader explode is definitely something to look out for.

The main issue here however is that you will need to either link or buy a 6link warlord chest so what I recommend during league start is simply an enduring mana flask and dont run Precision.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional