[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

hi, i am a level 86 clayer cyclone. Does it make sense to give armor points from the passive tree anymore?
"
slysmk escribió:
hi, i am a level 86 clayer cyclone. Does it make sense to give armor points from the passive tree anymore?

Probably not - getting life nodes probably gets you better payoff for survivability at this point, since hopefully you have +Maximum Life on a good amount of gear
And considering I play with the Endless Hunger node, what should I consider ? As If I understand correctly, Endless Hunger does give stun immunity right ?
"
Odilith escribió:
And considering I play with the Endless Hunger node, what should I consider ? As If I understand correctly, Endless Hunger does give stun immunity right ?

Yeah, in that case, you don't need Unwavering Focus. Just get another Rapid Infusion/Precise Focus if you want the maximum DPS combination.
https://pastebin.com/KYDVR4qj am I doing something wrong with this build? my impale damage and overall damage seems pretty low
I have been playing this build for the last couple of weeks and took it into the extreme min-maxing I would say. It deletes pretty much all content thrown at it.

Devoto's for faster mapping, and using a starkonja for bossing.
I'm currently in the process of crafting an Assassin's mark steel ring but without much luck so far.
Editado por útlima vez por Yall en 22 may. 2021 3:52:01
For some reason, I find myself dying a lot, especially to high tier ultimatum trial. All my resi are capped and I am at 5k hp, what am I doing wrong ?
5k HP is fairly small - are you getting one shot? Or maybe not dodging enough. Make them chase you.
"
Odilith escribió:
For some reason, I find myself dying a lot, especially to high tier ultimatum trial. All my resi are capped and I am at 5k hp, what am I doing wrong ?

For Ultimatums I usually ran my flesh and stone in Sand Stance for the less dmg taken and blind, seemed to help alot. Also getting to 6k+ HP seemed to be the sweet spot as well. Any chaos res you can get as well, big bonus, makes picking miasma a free mod for trials.
Hello everyone, I havent been on for a long time !
So the char got transited to standard and Im thinking on sticking to standard league now, been playing for a few days changed the sand gem for other in the guideline , now I got around 50 ex of currency in my stash, should I stick more into investing ? and what upgrades could I get in this case?
Best regards

Editado por útlima vez por mlnecrafter en 23 may. 2021 4:55:40

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional