[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
evergreen89 escribió:
how is it in current league against metamorphs? considering rerolling

It shreds metamorphs

Beat Sirius earlier today. Was actually pretty easy. The only problem is if clouds block the entrance. I did it without dying, though he was only awakening 6 (I don't have 8 yet).
"
karpena escribió:
"
oODKOo escribió:
I am able to kill all bosses with this build? im tired of changing builds :( i want to enjoy metamorph

got round about 10 ex for start of this build

yes exclude sirius xd
or i just dont understand how to do this

I nearly killed him on awaken 4 today but the storms got me. The fight itself is very doable for someone experienced.
Hi, what better i must take node on amulet with oil? ( Cassia craft )
Hey !
Can we use Paradoxica with %phys and %Attack Speed while a Rare or Unique Enemy is Nearby ?
It's just more cheaper when pure %attack speed .
For the Paradoxica, is it necessary to get bleed or can i get poison, impale or blind? Endgame concept.
"
OnlyKhang escribió:
For the Paradoxica, is it necessary to get bleed or can i get poison, impale or blind? Endgame concept.

It doesnt matter, it's just a by-product of the physical damage, however blind is slightly better since it has defensive perks whereas we dont need more impale chance and poison is useless to us.
is there a better option as Paradoxica ?

will this build able to kill awaken 8 ?
Editado por útlima vez por oODKOo en 26 dic. 2019 13:16:21
"
oODKOo escribió:
is there a better option as Paradoxica ?

will this build able to kill awaken 8 ?

I killed him on 6 deathless. Don't have 8 yet, I am making it a goal to try and beat him at 8.
What's better, Slayer or Champion for cyclone this league?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional