[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Going to start with this cyclone build tomorrow :) Isn't 2h pretty clunky with cyclone?
"
ProstituteAMA escribió:
Going to start with this cyclone build tomorrow :) Isn't 2h pretty clunky with cyclone?

Nah its perfectly fine on both 1h and 2h because Cyclone has 300% of base attack speed. I would recommend to level with 2h, but as soon as you get Scaeva and a decent rare off-hand foil 1h starts to pull ahead by a lot. This coincidentally happens just as you finish the campaign.
Thanks for your updates on the build! Still really looking forward to playing this tomorrow :) For leveling what skill do you usually like to use before cyclone? also any notable support skills you use to help level?
Hey Dex

Looking forward to the next league and your build.

I see what you did to overcome the stun immunity issue with cyclone (added unwavering stance to the skill tree).

But i cant seem to figure out how you overcome the stun issue in your expensive end-game gear guide with cluster jewels that you linked with https://pastebin.com/hvsHHcMi . When i go to POB and look up 3.11 cluster, i cant figure out what you did to become stun immune. Can you enlighten me please :)
I'm pretty sure I added Unwavering to both skill trees, if thats not the case I'll fix it asap when I get home from work.

Unwavering is the easiest but also the weakest way to solve stun immunity, endgame you will want the mark of the elder + shaper/elder curse on hit rings for attack damage and stun immunity.

I guess I should mention that if you dont like the idea of Unwavering stance you can go Champion instead to get stun immunity from fortify.

EDIT: I remembered why Unwavering wasnt in that skill tree, the cluster one was just a tree I was experimenting with to add a second large cluster branch and removing a bunch of nodes from the tree. It ended up being a lot worse and I just forgot to remove that tree.

On that note however, would you guys want both the cheap and expensive versions in the same POB or do you want them separated like they are currently? I always figured it would be easier to newer players to see directly what they are clicking on without knowing how POB works but I could be wrong.
Editado por útlima vez por Dex2644 en 18 jun. 2020 10:35:13
I think 1 POB is better. Do u already update everythink on 1st page for 3.11?)Can u give some advise for new players how to craft items for more expensive build?
"
Dex2644 escribió:
I'm pretty sure I added Unwavering to both skill trees, if thats not the case I'll fix it asap when I get home from work.

Unwavering is the easiest but also the weakest way to solve stun immunity, endgame you will want the mark of the elder + shaper/elder curse on hit rings for attack damage and stun immunity.

I guess I should mention that if you dont like the idea of Unwavering stance you can go Champion instead to get stun immunity from fortify.

EDIT: I remembered why Unwavering wasnt in that skill tree, the cluster one was just a tree I was experimenting with to add a second large cluster branch and removing a bunch of nodes from the tree. It ended up being a lot worse and I just forgot to remove that tree.

On that note however, would you guys want both the cheap and expensive versions in the same POB or do you want them separated like they are currently? I always figured it would be easier to newer players to see directly what they are clicking on without knowing how POB works but I could be wrong.

Thank you very much for the answer :)

From my understanding now it's fine with both cheap and expensive in one POB but i can see for new players it could be an issue. I think if you do both in one POB link then you should make a clear "guide" to change from cheap to expensive in the POB.
Before, I figured the "expensive" version would have deep cuts/devastator cluster jewel, but since deep cuts is gone, if both trees are the same, you might as well put them in one PoB
Also, unless I'm understanding incorrectly, doesn't Imbalanced Guard make you take WAY more elemental damage?
I saw that on the suggest Expensive gearing on POB you have an astral plate with "Attacks have +2% critical strike chance".

Is this a 3.11 thing? I didn't find any with more than 1.5%

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional