[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Well, make sure you have Pob Fork to calculate the impale DPS.

I plugged in your Pastebin and your DPS is actually 1.4mil with all the configurations.
Thank you! I didn’t know that existed. Awesome. :)
Hi, I cannot afford paradoxica and Saviour at the moment.

Using Scaeva but considering Innsbury Elder Edge Sword. Is it a good substitute?
"
Yanice escribió:

Using Scaeva but considering Innsbury Elder Edge Sword. Is it a good substitute?

I'm no expert by any means but I'm pretty sure we mostly do physical and considering the Innsbury Elder Edge Sword converts 25% of physical damage to chaos damage, it is counterproductive.
"
swaes escribió:
"
Yanice escribió:

I'm no expert by any means but I'm pretty sure we mostly do physical and considering the Innsbury Elder Edge Sword converts 25% of physical damage to chaos damage, it is counterproductive.

Thank you.

I have around 1.9m dps with notmal cyclone with 5112 life and 46 es. I have problem with keeping alive while bossing. I'm not sure it is because my dps is not enough or because other factor. I have around 30ex raw waiting in my stash. Can any one help me out, in which way i should further improve my character more.

Ps. I saw cyclone dps in expensive gear section is 20m!! How can i acheive that??

This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/P9cJKs8z

Thx a lot everyone
So I think I just made a bad purchase. I bought a watchers eye for 14ex. With the mods for pride and precision. I got the mods that increase impale chance by 25% and Crit multiplier by 44% when running those auras. DPS went up but not near as much as I thought. I removed the impale chance modifier from POB and it didn’t decrease my DPS which implies that mod is doing nothing. Or am I missing something ? :(
"
mtwilliams717 escribió:
So I think I just made a bad purchase. I bought a watchers eye for 14ex. With the mods for pride and precision. I got the mods that increase impale chance by 25% and Crit multiplier by 44% when running those auras. DPS went up but not near as much as I thought. I removed the impale chance modifier from POB and it didn’t decrease my DPS which implies that mod is doing nothing. Or am I missing something ? :(

You have 40% chance to impale from gem (Impale Support), 20% from Dread Banner, 15% from Deep Cuts passive and 20% from tree = 95% hence extra impale chance is negligebla. What you should be looking for Impale lasts 2 more hits, just this mod is also around same price so I would advice to try to sell that one for what you paid and try to get one with just impale last 2 extra hits which is around 10% more DPS.

Edit - 20% from tree, from previous 15%.
Editado por útlima vez por LokiONY en 9 may. 2020 10:56:40
"
moun1234 escribió:

I have around 1.9m dps with notmal cyclone with 5112 life and 46 es. I have problem with keeping alive while bossing. I'm not sure it is because my dps is not enough or because other factor. I have around 30ex raw waiting in my stash. Can any one help me out, in which way i should further improve my character more.

Ps. I saw cyclone dps in expensive gear section is 20m!! How can i acheive that??

This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/P9cJKs8z

Thx a lot everyone

Your POB is showing as 2.5mln DPS - make sure you have POB Community Fork from LocalIdentity as regular one does not calculate impale correctly.

You should try to get helmet with Cyclone Attack Speed enchant. You can buy a Samite Helm base with this enchant for ~60-80c and craft yourself or if you want to trade buy one with enchant and nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage (10-20ex).

Swap the talisman for an amulet, ideally Onyx for all attributes, to get annoitnment for Tenacity, it makes a big difference.

Lastly Wathcer's Eye with Impale lasts 2 extra hits is huge DPS increase and totally worth it.

You can also try cluster jewels - just the right passives are not so expensive but if you want small passives with life and attack speed they can be upwards of 10ex. If you want to dabble with cluster Jewels I also highly recommend dropping Devastator in favour of Bloodscent (quite expensive) but it will give you rage which increase speed and damage and you can use Berserk to ridiculous DPS and also damage mitigation.
"
LokiONY escribió:
"
mtwilliams717 escribió:

You have 40% chance to impale from gem (Impale Support), 20% from Dread Banner, 15% from Deep Cuts passive and 20% from tree = 95% hence extra impale chance is negligebla. What you should be looking for Impale lasts 2 more hits, just this mod is also around same price so I would advice to try to sell that one for what you paid and try to get one with just impale last 2 extra hits which is around 10% more DPS.

Edit - 20% from tree, from previous 15%.

Thank you :(. I am broke. Hopefully I can get that back.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional