[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

I got a nice little nest egg of currency now that I've done all the challenges and bosses that I set out to do, I was going to try out other builds but honestly, I had so much fun with this one that I want to just dump currency into now and potentially grind it to 100 or sit back and relax with it of awhile.

I went to poe ninja and was looking at comparable set ups etc and one thing that I've notice is a divide between Speedy Swords (foils and corsair) vs royals and some sieges.

I want to try my hand at fossil crafting a new weapon but I'm not sure as to pick up a royal or do a Corsair for faster bleed application.

It's definitely a win/win so newer peeps coming in to read this guide, follow the guide please. This is just someone with some nice pocket change looking to throw down some currency. I'm curious if you considered how a faster weapon (with matching # to # phys) could potentially benefit the build or am I missing something? I'm mostly speaking from experience of grabbing an acceleration shrine with this build and feeling like a literal God. That speed gets addictive XD.

Well I got a couple of upgrades: New chest / boots / and that Circle of Guilt Ring. I think I'm going to stay Axe due to mana regen vs attack speed XD.

Curious as to how much that mana reservation on your shield brings to QOL? I bought my shield for 10c but I rather like it. Also, any thoughts on dropping anvil for Impresense + vuln? Then maybe shuffling some gem slots?

Sorry for rambling here, just lost in POB atm.

Also, I'm thinking of going a rare shield over The Surrender. Seems you can get overall better benefits from going that route.

Edit again: I self crafted a new axe and made it a Royale this time. It's not super GG but it was an upgrade. Gonna try again XD
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 4 ene. 2020 20:43:50
I just updated the build guide with the End-game variant Path of Building link as well for people that want to scale the bleed DPS over 2mil.

The mana reservation on my shield was so that I could run skitterbots as well. Getting an 18% shock on bosses is really nice.

As for the Swords vs Axes, I was originally going to make this build swords but when they updated the bleeding nodes they took away the Bleeding you inflict deals damage 15% faster from Swords, so Axes came out on top.

In my end-game variant that I'm using now I've had to reduce the level of my Blood Rage and the attack speed drop is noticeable so getting a faster Axe might be a good idea. Nobody likes a slow leap slam :P
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
"
geoffreytuck escribió:
I just updated the build guide with the End-game variant Path of Building link as well for people that want to scale the bleed DPS over 2mil.

The mana reservation on my shield was so that I could run skitterbots as well. Getting an 18% shock on bosses is really nice.

As for the Swords vs Axes, I was originally going to make this build swords but when they updated the bleeding nodes they took away the Bleeding you inflict deals damage 15% faster from Swords, so Axes came out on top.

In my end-game variant that I'm using now I've had to reduce the level of my Blood Rage and the attack speed drop is noticeable so getting a faster Axe might be a good idea. Nobody likes a slow leap slam :P

Nice update!

I ended up crafting 3 axes that were all better than mine haha. Sold 2 and keeping this one until I feel like spamming poe trading stuff for more ..well everything.

I grabbed that thread of hope and picked up those nodes, hella nice. Also sacrifice a little bit of hp for 1 of those jewel sockets (I'm too pussy to grab the far north one, the just grabbed more hp and stuff.

I might grab an elder Siege axe next to try it out but honestly, the royale isn't all bad and yeah, I have been playing on a lvl non maxed blood rage this whole time. I was too lazy to mess hardcore w/ it / couple of dex pts etc.

I know you Don't get Devotion and that life node going up top but that Jewel socket just right of the Duelist's left hand (if you are playing one) on the passive is 1 less passive and you gain 30 dex and 10 int traveling there.
The royal axe is superior to all other 1h weapons last i checked. It has the highest base damage and that is all that matters for bleed as long as it's fast enough to stack bleed 8 times and it is.

The only advantage a faster weapon has is that it is capable of reaching 8 stacks of bleed quicker (for crimson dance keystone) but i can't picture any scenario where that would be better and more useful.

Perhaps versus some boss that you have to move a lot. Like über elder maybe. Is sirius the same?
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 5 ene. 2020 1:08:41
Hi all, I decided to try this build for this league and enjoying it so far. I'm just a casual player so have steadily progressed to level 84. I've still got some pretty poor gear but think I've maxed out my block chance and resists.

When I've been looking at possible upgrades for my axe I'm not sure whether POB is calculating correctly, as the 60% chance axes don't show as giving more bleed dps. Is this right?

Also would welcome thoughts on what I should prioritise for next upgrade.
The normal PoB doesn't calculate the bleed modifier from delve crafting, but the Fork does. Instructions for installing it here: https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Your gear looks alright, the biggest damage upgrades are an axe with that 60% chance on it and a helmet with Lacerate deals 15 to 25 added Physical Damage against Bleeding Enemies.

Other than that is probably getting level 20 or 21 gems and after that 20% versions. Usually, for gems I will just buy a 21/20 Lacerate gem and for the rest I wait till they hit level 20 and then sell them to the vendor with a Gemcutter's Prism (gives you back a level 1 20% gem).
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
"
geoffreytuck escribió:
The normal PoB doesn't calculate the bleed modifier from delve crafting, but the Fork does. Instructions for installing it here: https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Your gear looks alright, the biggest damage upgrades are an axe with that 60% chance on it and a helmet with Lacerate deals 15 to 25 added Physical Damage against Bleeding Enemies.

Other than that is probably getting level 20 or 21 gems and after that 20% versions. Usually, for gems I will just buy a 21/20 Lacerate gem and for the rest I wait till they hit level 20 and then sell them to the vendor with a Gemcutter's Prism (gives you back a level 1 20% gem).

Thanks for the reply. The POB update really helped. Since posting I've anointed the amulet and picked up a new axe. Should deal a lot more damage now!

Helmet and gloves next - but going to need some more currency, I think!
Hey Ladies and Gents,

I´m fairly new to this build. I absolute enjoy playing it right now.. I hit lvl 81 today and now I'm trying to upgrade my gear because I'm kinda stucked at the T9 maps ^^. So far, so good. Currently I try to get a 6L on this chest piece

some new gloves and better rings. So,.. I know most of my gear is simply trash but what about the helmet and shield? It's not the best but do u think I can keep it this way?

I think the build can be improved by adding brine crown, soul tether and life gain on block shield as above.
Brine crown? Cheap, all stats are important. Huge QoL.
Soul tether? Overleech works like 20% regen, to counter degen which is the only thing that can kill block builds.
Life gain on block is just another layer of survivability.
Find a way to get vulnerability on hit ring/gloves, huge for bleed.
Hello there! Thanks for the build!
A question: how can I sustain mana? I ran out of mana frequently...
My gear:
"

UPDATE: I allocated Spirit Void (thanks to Thread of Hope), so - problem solved!
Editado por útlima vez por AvesoM1 en 7 ene. 2020 20:12:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional