[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Love the build!! Thanks for all the effort you put into the guide. I was curious what your thoughts are on the new support gems.
@sing12
"
sing12 escribió:
Hey man, great build! I read the infused channeling question, but something that wasnt clear for me... if i go for Inf Chan, which gem i take out?

Melee Physical Damage.

@juju666
"
juju666 escribió:
Thinking to use this as my starter.

How rare/expensive will Ahn's be at start? What other weapons are good on budget when entering late acts/early mapping before can effort Ahn's?

Also little bit scared about mana issues early levels/mappings before can craft -15mana armor!

Hope this would be good build to get level 100 :)

In my experience it should be affordable by most players by day 2. Even on melee league, Ahn's Might was very cheap. Other alternative before Ahn's Might is Ichimonji and Scaeva.

If mana is an issue before you get -mana cost or Enlighten support you can just deactivate Blood and Sand.

@fiercirca
"
fiercirca escribió:
started playing around 3 weeks ago, leveled my first character to above 90 using this guide, will be starting tomorrow with this build again, ty for the writeup Asramero!

Thank you for the feedback and good luck in 3.9!

@ca675
"
ca675 escribió:
Love the build!! Thanks for all the effort you put into the guide. I was curious what your thoughts are on the new support gems.

Thank you for the kind words. My thoughts on those gems; if they are affordable, get them. As for how affordable that depends on the player.

The Awakened Melee Physical Damage gives 10% chance to Intimidate on hit and 5% more damage. Depending on the rarity and price, this can be good replacement for Watcher's Eye Intimidate enemies on hit as those jewel is harder to obtain now that Elder is gone from normal maps - only from Zana.

The other awakened gems that can be used for the build is Awakened Brutality. It also grants additional 5% more damage, and the new stat for physical damage reduction; "Enemies have -10% Total Physical Damage Reduction againts your hits".

If you can only afford one of them; get the Awakened Brutality if you have other source of Intimidate, if not get the Awakened Melee Physical Damage. Good luck.
Seems like a great build to follow. I'll start with it tomorrow :)

Thanks!
Nice build, I did the exact same thing last league with 2xAnh's and Perseverance belt. It indeed had more damage in PoB than Starforge, minus the shock. Best league start ever due to easy availability of items, I farmed so fast I could transition into bow after 2-3 days. Good luck to you all today!
Saw this build on Liftings vid and am considering coming back to PoE for this league with this starter build as it looks really cool.

Any chance you could list the mtx your character is wearing? ^^
what armor set is that especially the helmet?
Hi, i am kind of new to POE, so what do you mean by: Cannot do no leech mapmod?
A map that has this suffixex:
Cannot Leech Life from Monsters
Cannot Leech Mana from Monsters

i should reroll them?
@alxndr
"
alxndr_ escribió:
Seems like a great build to follow. I'll start with it tomorrow :)
Thanks!
Good luck!

@phobia90s
"
phobia90s escribió:
Nice build, I did the exact same thing last league with 2xAnh's and Perseverance belt. It indeed had more damage in PoB than Starforge, minus the shock. Best league start ever due to easy availability of items, I farmed so fast I could transition into bow after 2-3 days. Good luck to you all today!
Good luck to you too!

@Loje
"
Loje escribió:
Saw this build on Liftings vid and am considering coming back to PoE for this league with this starter build as it looks really cool.

Any chance you could list the mtx your character is wearing? ^^
Welcome back and good luck in 3.9!

MTX List
Helmet - Monolith Crown
Armour - Pitfighter Body Armour
Weapon - Innsbury Edge Skin Transfer
Gloves - Pitfighter Gloves
Boots - Pitfigther Boots
Aura - Monolith Aura Effect
Cyclone - White Cyclone

@OsamaForLife
"
OsamaForLife escribió:
what armor set is that especially the helmet?
Checkout MTX list above.

@Linkked
"
Linkked escribió:

i should reroll them?
Yes. The build cannot regenerate life, so if you cannot leech you will certainly die.
"
Linkked escribió:

i should reroll them?

Since you can't leech life, yes, you should :)

[EDIT]: Eh, had refreshed and OP hadn't replied, so I went for it and then I see his post now. Dunno where to delete this spam :x
Editado por útlima vez por Loje en 13 dic. 2019 11:55:48
Just died 10 times on first act boss with this build 3 link sunder, ruthless, maim. Never in my short poe carrier i struggle so much, im done for today worst season start. Build so far 2/10. Never melee again for season start 1 time and last.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional