[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
filthdog escribió:
I just wanted to say that this is my most successful forum build i've ever done and i'm very thankful for your guide. Today I killed sirus awakener level 8 without respeccing vaal pact and equipping life flasks. I actually forgot to respec and change and it went great with no deaths.

this is my gear

pob link
https://pastebin.com/hfZBUtc3

Hey, cool to see that you downed sirus, but can you explain how do you deal with mana issues having only -5 cost on rings ??
IGN: Peendoll
"
Siusiak escribió:
"
filthdog escribió:
I just wanted to say that this is my most successful forum build i've ever done and i'm very thankful for your guide. Today I killed sirus awakener level 8 without respeccing vaal pact and equipping life flasks. I actually forgot to respec and change and it went great with no deaths.

this is my gear

pob link
https://pastebin.com/hfZBUtc3

Hey, cool to see that you downed sirus, but can you explain how do you deal with mana issues having only -5 cost on rings ??

I kept the one skill point in mana leech and I must be hitting enemies to keep cycloning. As long as I am hitting at least one mob i can sustain, in any situation where I think I can't sustain I drop the dread banner and it no longer reserves mana. I move faster when running so there's no reason to cyclone when not hitting an enemy.
Editado por útlima vez por filthdog en 5 ene. 2020 19:21:24
Can anyone explain why the suggestion for leveling in act 3 is to add Brutality to Cyclone? My dps dropped to a 1/3 of what it was. From ~3k to 1k. I had 5 link Cyclone beforehand so I didnt replace a gem for Brutality.
"
SunstormGT escribió:
Can anyone explain why the suggestion for leveling in act 3 is to add Brutality to Cyclone? My dps dropped to a 1/3 of what it was. From ~3k to 1k. I had 5 link Cyclone beforehand so I didnt replace a gem for Brutality.

Brutality only makes sense at that level if the majority of your damage is physical and benefits from it. If you are wearing gear that contributes lots of elemental damage then do not switch to Brutality so early.
Okay i managed to fully switch to the paradoxica version,my PoB dps jumped to 1,2mil. Here is my new gear,anything else i should change?

btw light golem seems a bit too weak,he always dies on every encounter,with what should i swap it?
Which passives skills do you recommend me to take from lvl 92 to 100?
Any chance build can be updated to have a higher budget equipment?
Hi..i'm german->crude english :)

My problem: Pride..blood and sand..flesh and stone..dread banner..they all together reserve 98% of Mana.. How can i handle cyclone with the rest of 20 Mana? :)

PS: nice guide; hny
Happy New year to all. Managed to do all content up to t16. Build rocks.

Though is not suggested for sirus.

Currently have 30 ex to spend what you suggest? Should I respect to champion paradoxica version?
I am about to get into t14-t16 maps and this is my gear:

about 5ex total and on PoB i am hitting 250k dps.
My question would be is this enough to kill the awakener and what could I improve.
Editado por útlima vez por Sauraus3 en 6 ene. 2020 4:52:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional