[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

I craft - mana cost on ring or armor afterall ?
I don't get it anymore.
"
harby escribió:
And 1 more question,

Whats the deal with auras and mana? I'm running blood and sand (10%), pride (50%), dread banner (10%) and flesh and stone with maim (28%) which is 98%, yet tooltip says not enough mana.

Drop Blood and Sand from your setup. Next read below;

From PAQ no 13;

13. With 3.8 update to bench craft and mana cost mod, how do I solve mana issue for other skills like Blood Rage?

Some options depending on your preference, budget and playstyle;

- Use Enlighten level 3 (costs 30-35c at the time of this writing) with Pride, Flesh and Stone > Maim Support. This will free up additional mana up to 50 unreserved at level 90. With this setup you don't have to use - mana cost rings but get % mana leech from accessories or jewels.

Keep in mind that level 3 Enlighten requires 73 int, so if your build have lower than that and you can't get it anywhere else without spending passive on tree, use level 2 instead, it requires 21 int. It also cheaper and will free up unreserved mana up to 31 at level 90, which should be enough for other skill usage.

- Lower the Blood Rage levels down to 10, which costs 12 mana to use but you also lose potential 5% attack speed from max level gem.

- Lower the Blood Rage to level 7, so it can be supported by Cast When Damage Taken support, which costs no mana to trigger. The downside is lower overall attack speed and no control when to use, but you can still turn it off by weapon swap.

- Craft Non-channeling Skills have Rank 4(-9--8) or Rank 3 (-7–-6) to Total Mana cost on your amulet. This is easiest solution if you have open prefix, but you loses the option to +1 Weapon Range craft.

"
sjnorre escribió:

What do you think about this roll for this build?
I currently dont have onslaught from the belt

On hit effect > On kill effect. On kill effect is never reliable, especially for such a low chance.

"
Malakyas escribió:
I craft - mana cost on ring or armor afterall ?
I don't get it anymore.

As covered in Armour Explanation, it is best in slot that you get to craft -15 mana cost on armour but if you can't, refer to Accessories Explanation and PAQ no 13. Check out spoiler above or in the guide.

"
Asramero escribió:
"
harby escribió:
And 1 more question,

Whats the deal with auras and mana? I'm running blood and sand (10%), pride (50%), dread banner (10%) and flesh and stone with maim (28%) which is 98%, yet tooltip says not enough mana.

Drop Blood and Sand from your setup.

No I don't have mana issues with 98% reserved. That wasn't the issue. I'm running (for now) a praxis ring with -7 to mana cost of skills so cyclone is free. My question is whats the deal with the tooltip. Auras get activated, its just that flesh and stone is kinda grayed out and tooltip over it says "not enough mana" even though its activated. Same thing happens without blood and sand active even though I have 12% mana unreserved.
"
harby escribió:
No I don't have mana issues with 98% reserved. That wasn't the issue. I'm running (for now) a praxis ring with -7 to mana cost of skills so cyclone is free. My question is whats the deal with the tooltip. Auras get activated, its just that flesh and stone is kinda grayed out and tooltip over it says "not enough mana" even though its activated. Same thing happens without blood and sand active even though I have 12% mana unreserved.

Can you post a picture of that tooltip and link your gear that host the Flesh and Stone?
"
Asramero escribió:
"
harby escribió:

Can you post a picture of that tooltip and link your gear that host the Flesh and Stone?

https://imgur.com/a/sZMyBDT

Flesh and stone is on the left prismatic eclipse linked with maim support.
"
harby escribió:

https://imgur.com/a/sZMyBDT

Flesh and stone is on the left prismatic eclipse linked with maim support.

Tested this ingame. I believe it just the way the game tells you on how much remaining mana needed to cast same amount of reservation, if you get what I mean. If you hover other auras or skill that requires greater amount of mana than your current unreserved mana, it will show "Not enough mana", even the auras already activated.
Editado por útlima vez por Asramero en 15 dic. 2019 16:16:26
Hey Asramero, i have a question about the skill tree
is there a updated 3.9 version? bec the 3 points:Impale Effect and attack speed, Impale chance and physical attack damage and Forceful Skewering, seems to be changed to 2 times 15 str and Utmost Might.
Thanks in advance and sweet build so far
FREAKDAFLOW//nl
"
skS1 escribió:
Hey Asramero, i have a question about the skill tree
is there a updated 3.9 version? bec the 3 points:Impale Effect and attack speed, Impale chance and physical attack damage and Forceful Skewering, seems to be changed to 2 times 15 str and Utmost Might.
Thanks in advance and sweet build so far

Hey there. If you use uploaded pastebin in the guide (3.8), you can see it is already updated to that change (Impale clusters). For 3.9 it is at the same position- just click convert to 3.9. Good luck.
Do you think transcendent flesh is still good after tree changes? It costs 40-50c right now and it gives 4% reduction, -40str and 49% crit multiplier. Makes my tooltip show 5% dps more in town.
I feel like if you are getting transcendent flesh it is mainly for the damage reduction. Jewels that can provide equivalent damage, along with life are cheap for this build.

I paid 10c each for these the other day. I think if melee were more popular, the first one would be an exalt level jewel. In PoB it shows as having slightly more damage than transcendent flesh.

Editado por útlima vez por FilthyMonkey en 16 dic. 2019 7:30:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional