[3.7] Ultra Tanky Crit Impale Barrage/TS Champion 10M+ Shaper DPS 90% Physical Mitigation 25K VMS

"
Lÿn escribió:
what would be an easy and reliable way to get end charges generation ?

Enduring cry is the easiest way to generate it sadly but it's not that bad once you've built muscle memory. That and lethal pride is also worth considering. Intimidate + endurance charge generation may be hard to get but aiming for one of those stats aren't so bad. There are two spots you can place the jewel in when searching for one and that is the bow cluster and the main duelist clusters. Other than that there's also Daressos Defiance but I prefer a maim chest+resistances or Farrul's as my choice of chest piece.

"
Frieske1 escribió:
Hey mate, just wondering about your bandit choice and pantheon selection?

Soul of Lunaris was a pretty no brainer for me it's so good this league with all of those disgusting Maraketh archers. Make sure to unlock all of the small bonuses.Soul of Raleketh for the small pantheon. I used to take Gruthkul but It wasn't really needed bc we already have so much physical damage mitigation plus being immune to blind is extremely nice for the maraketh bullshit tornados. Also I prefer 2 points over alira

If you're not using a chaos ring like I suggested (i'm not using one either cause I want to fit in MF) Then Soul of Shakari is a lot more important. High t16 caustic ground and poison on hit map mod will chunk you hard so make sure you grab a divine vessel for immune to poison too.
Editado por útlima vez por OrangeLeaf en 30 jun. 2019 19:03:33
Thanks a tonne! I was playing a CoC Ice Nova/Frost Bolt Cospri's Malice Assassin but got sick of the melee playstyle and this is hands down the most fun I've had all league :D so glad I made the switch!

any suggestions on what to improve? i feel like the damage is there but i dont feel tanky at all
"
coady24 escribió:

any suggestions on what to improve? i feel like the damage is there but i dont feel tanky at all

Well, what exactly are you dying to? If you feel like you're dying a lot to degens then I recommend getting the poison immune pantheon. Also I see that you're running writhing jar but I don't see any corrupted blood immune jewels in your skill tree ( which may be due to you removing them when I checked). You need to use a hybrid or divine flask with bleed immunity if you're not using one.

If not then it's not the tankiness you're looking for. Although we have an insane amount of armour, it's still armour. Conversion damage from map mods will still do a good amount of damage to you but that's why we have molten shell. I've made it a habit of mine to pop a regular molten shell at every scaryish looking encounter and pop VMS during every monolith. It's basically muscle memory to me now so the only times I'll die will be either to shitty California servers or carelessness due to it being SC.

This build isn't a max block AFK while still doing damage build sadly but it's hard to do that without sacrificing damage + clear speed.
Started the build on a 10 ex budget and doing well! Just beat elder with no problems. I just picked up a maim chest today. What do you suggest replacing for barrage gems once you get maim chest?
"
avnosherb escribió:
Started the build on a 10 ex budget and doing well! Just beat elder with no problems. I just picked up a maim chest today. What do you suggest replacing for barrage gems once you get maim chest?

Recently I've been running Barrage>Brutality>Maim>Vicious>Impale>PointBlank and it's been working really well with minimal DPS loss. I opted to not take point blank in the tree for better clear and used it as a gem link instead. So you'd probably want to go Barrage>Brutality>Faster>Vicious>Impale>PointBlank but if you want the maximum amount of DPS (Our dmg is already overkill) go Barrage>Brutality>Faster>SlowerProj>Vicious>Impale.
Does your elegant hubris need to be exactly 19380 coins?
Also where would you place it?
"
AnwarD escribió:
Does your elegant hubris need to be exactly 19380 coins?
Also where would you place it?

If want the specific tree path that I used yes. Otherwise, you can just divine them yourself and try to find power/frenzy in the same area.

if you plan on divining I would try to get a jewel that can fit in the top left circle as you would lose a lot of good nodes trying to place it on the bottom. But, rng is rng so you'd have a much higher chance to get frenzy/power on the bottom spot sadly.
the damage looks really nice on that 5 way fight.

for mapping i'm guessing you can take off iron reflexes to get max evasion with a QotF and the 30% movement speed rotating buff from the weapon takes you to like 250% movement speed. most expensive thing to get would be a +2 devotos and a watchers eye but besides that it doesn't look too bad. can take a few pieces off my existing slayer as well.

this is top of the list for my next build, thanks for the guide
I noticed on Poe ninja that most of the high level champions don’t seem to use iron reflexes. Their skill tree tends to start different as well. Is it a completely different build type?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional