[3.7] Voidforge Static Strike Slayer || 8.5 mill+ Shaper DPS Buffed || Uber Elder Deathless

"
aimlessgun escribió:
Probably complete overkill but since you've got two 6Ls have you tried doing a Static/Cyclone hybrid? Gear can be the same, you can have both running at once, cyclone will also give you Infusion to buff Static. You lose Phase Run though.

i played it with cyclone before. it was good but as u said overkill since everything dies in one hit so all what you add is a ST. especially since if you count PS bonus 60% increased MS and cyclone 30% LESS MS you are making the character less efficient.

now if you want something that can make u faster which i also tried. it would be adding a 6 link flicker. especially now that flicker can generate it's own charges "with quality, melee splash on flicker and blood rage obviously".

ofc the only problem with flicker that i have had is the out of sync issues especially that i am from Palestine :p but if Flicker works fine with you u can mix it up with SS so easily and get insane ST and some kind of clear improvement.
"
Probably complete overkill but since you've got two 6Ls have you tried doing a Static/Cyclone hybrid? Gear can be the same, you can have both running at once, cyclone will also give you Infusion to buff Static. You lose Phase Run though.

Interesting concept thanks. You can give your concept a shot if you like. My thoughts are below.

-I totally agree with your overkill suspicion, specifically in terms of AOE dps.
-Single target will suffer if the second 6L is cyclone. The DPS will become "Static Strike Beams + Cyclone", when it could be "Static Strike Beams + Static Strike Melee + Ancestral Warchief".
-Stopping to hit to activate Static Strike between Cyclone may annoy some people.
-Maybe there is a way to optimise the Cyclone + Static Strike setup but I'll leave it to the community to test.
"
one of the reasons why we would die while approaching monsters to kill them is that we don't have our stun immunity. so if you leech from the damage taken u will be immune to stun "plus get some life back in the process"

I solved this problem using the Vengeance skill gem + Pulverise + Increased Area of Effect. I would suggest this Vengeance set up over changing a flask.
"
talonaus86 escribió:
"
one of the reasons why we would die while approaching monsters to kill them is that we don't have our stun immunity. so if you leech from the damage taken u will be immune to stun "plus get some life back in the process"

I solved this problem using the Vengeance skill gem + Pulverise + Increased Area of Effect. I would suggest this Vengeance set up over changing a flask.

i also did that at some point. but it left me with the problem that if u are not already leeching and you get hit from a long distance you will get stunned.

also the flask effect can be crafted into any magic flask which means you don't completely waste a flask.

best of luck :)
"
talonaus86 escribió:
"

Interesting concept thanks. You can give your concept a shot if you like. My thoughts are below.

-I totally agree with your overkill suspicion, specifically in terms of AOE dps.
-Single target will suffer if the second 6L is cyclone. The DPS will become "Static Strike Beams + Cyclone", when it could be "Static Strike Beams + Static Strike Melee + Ancestral Warchief".
-Stopping to hit to activate Static Strike between Cyclone may annoy some people.
-Maybe there is a way to optimise the Cyclone + Static Strike setup but I'll leave it to the community to test.

good point there, there is also the point i made about cyclone moving slower so instead of saying "it is over kill" it is actually more likely lowering the clear speed as static by it self can one shot pretty much everything even at t16 with tanky build.

the reason i chose flicker strike on cyclone in my test was to do the opposite which is to make reaching teh monsters faster. which gave me a map clear way faster than running phase run with 200% movement speed.

sadly problem wtih flicker is the OOS so i couldn't just keep going with it.
Editado por útlima vez por naturefury1 en 19 jul. 2019 2:21:39
Shaper down. Great build you helped me alot with my static strike build, i made few changes and made it better for my game style.

Question: What you think of
for the build?
Editado por útlima vez por maddingtonbear en 23 jul. 2019 12:01:40
im having some difficulty with this build on the uber labyrinth. suggestions?
"
tdogpresley escribió:
im having some difficulty with this build on the uber labyrinth. suggestions?

Cap resistances, you have 4-5k HP? I have use leap slam with this build and its very usefull at uber lab. You just hit jump jump run hit and you wont die at bosses and you can just dodge all traps. If you wanna farm it you should take some life nodes more and get good stuff so you wont melt down instantly.

Hope i helped you somehow.
Hi there! First off I'd like to thank you, the build was highly satisfying and fun to run. I have to ask tho, will you update it for 3.8?
Hi, can you please update this for 3.8? I love this build!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional