[3.7] INSPIRED HEADHUNTER CYCLONE - ULTIMATE 5 Way Emblem Legion Carry And Map Clear

Hi ! Just wondering if I want to min man the build. What corruptions are good for the gems ?

Thanks !
The road to 100 has come to a close! I've reached the end. BIG THANKS TO THE BUILD! I still think 3 Inspired gem is over killed!Good luck to those who still in the race!
D2Ghosts
why blasphemy is not working i thought it would give perma temp. chains
costs 10c right :V
Im having alot of fun with this build, thanks op!

"
Optio82 escribió:

====================================================
A different but related note. Based on Whissp_ guidance I dropped Hatred. And now run 3 Heralds--Ice Ash Thunder + I carry War Banner and also run Blood and Sand and that feels a 100% better for general map running while leveling up. I am glad he posted that answer.

Great Guide Whissp_ thank you! Worse part of this build while leveling is the loot cleanup after you clear the whole map, because you never want to stop! Lol

I am still leveling but here is my gear--it still needs some work, but for those interested. I changed a few secondary gem setups:
Spoiler

True man, I switched to 3 heralds and its amazing. I now end the map with 70-80 stacks on average where it was bout 20-40 depending on cleanup time with Hatred.

I'm thinking of trying out a Inpulsa's, I'm hoping it works a bit like the 5% explode implicit from synthesis. And I'm getting a bit tired of the extra gore Jack gives.

The hard part is trying to find A Inpulsa with 4 red sockets. I have a 3red 2 blue one which I want to try out but I'm unsure about the second blue. PoB says inc AoE does stack with Pulverise making up for the missing Carcass Jack so that could be something. Or maybe inc crits to get my crit close to 100. Also not sure which red to drop, thinking about fortify but maybe thats to squishy for the startup.

if anyone has some ideas i'd be happy to hear em :)

Spoiler

Edit: Nvm found a 4red one :) Still inc aoe could be interesting though.

Edit2: Yea not really to convinced about the Inpulsa. Losing the extra gore is nice but I don't think the shock has a noticable effect.
Editado por útlima vez por De_Don en 12 ago. 2019 7:04:49
How much resist should I aim for?

Can't afford HH this league, so buying the other items needed and waiting for transfer to standard (hope the nerf will not come soon).

Right now I've these:

But have recently bought this and want some more damage on rings.

Editado por útlima vez por kasperoh en 12 ago. 2019 8:52:04
Great Build lots of fun.
Is the helm enchant required to get started? I'm working with a ~140ex budget and I'm not sure I can afford it.
"
Martingale7 escribió:
Is the helm enchant required to get started? I'm working with a ~140ex budget and I'm not sure I can afford it.

yes it is, otherwise you wouldn't reach the 75% slower expire of buffs cap, just buy the enchant and craft it yourself.
"
Martingale7 escribió:

You could also get a timeless jewel that gives you around 30% curse effect. OP said something about it in the starting post. Im not entirely sure which jewel.
And, depends if you have a few laying around else you need to divine and constantly check which could be costly.

I have a few laying around you could try out. Msg me ingame if you want.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional