[3.7] INSPIRED HEADHUNTER CYCLONE - ULTIMATE 5 Way Emblem Legion Carry And Map Clear

"
dunnyd escribió:
Would this build work with a 2her? Starforge possibly? If so.. how big is the difference..

I just got a headhunter and im thinking of making a 5 way emblem guy..

Is the weapon range dual wielding a huge difference vs 2h ?

Making it for JUST 4 / 5 way battles.. no mapping or bossing..

Coming from
and switching to
- yes the difference is huge. Go dualwield.
Thanks for the build. What is better to craft on a foil, 16-20 attack speed or 13-18 quality + 13-16 attack speed?
"
Brize escribió:
Great build, thank you so much for the detail. However, I have one question: I am just level 94, which nodes should I prioritize till I can choose the full tree at 100? Which ones are not so important?

Every help is appreciated, thanks :)
I played around a bit with PoB, and decided to leave the jewel socket near Point Blank for very last, Will of Blades just before that, and Lethal Assault at 94.

94: Damage, Area and Projectile Speed
95: Lethal Assault
96: Physical Damage
97: Will of Blades
98-99: Evasion Nodes
100: last Jewel Socket

nice build did have fun playing it as slayer. Atm i am testing it with my shadow. My question here is what do you guy's think would work better Noxious Strike + Toxic Delivery or Unstable Infusion + Deadly Infusion?
Other than that why are we not taking Acrobatic's? we are passing it and it's a strong keystone. Am i missing somthing?
The build is so much more enjoyable to play with the area bug fix in relation to character size.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Jewelled Foil
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
--------
37% increased Critical Strike Chance T1 S
Gain 15% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage T2 P
+3 to Weapon range T0 S
--------
Shaper Item

Anyone know if I save any of these stats? I loose attack speed and elemental penetration crafts.

Edit: Removed "Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage" for elemental penetration craft, not sure if it was the right move.

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Hywlarn en 27 jul. 2019 13:32:29
I know what you said about HH,

But can i start playing this with 3x inspired learning and farm up the rest?
Heyo, great guide, only thing im not being able to see is the POB it says there is an error with link. If someone can please help me out here id apreciate it.
What is the ideal health pool to run the 5 ways emblem?
D2Ghosts
"
Sign_Up escribió:
What is the ideal health pool to run the 5 ways emblem?

Doesn't matter, just use your Steelskin at the start.

"
iznuk escribió:
nice build did have fun playing it as slayer. Atm i am testing it with my shadow. My question here is what do you guy's think would work better Noxious Strike + Toxic Delivery or Unstable Infusion + Deadly Infusion?
Other than that why are we not taking Acrobatic's? we are passing it and it's a strong keystone. Am i missing somthing?

You can take Acro if you want. I was swapping into Vaal Molten Shell (especially in Delve) from time to time and I didn't want to reduce my armour and lose a point which I could put in offense.

"
dunnyd escribió:
Would this build work with a 2her? Starforge possibly? If so.. how big is the difference..

I just got a headhunter and im thinking of making a 5 way emblem guy..

Is the weapon range dual wielding a huge difference vs 2h ?

Making it for JUST 4 / 5 way battles.. no mapping or bossing..

Starforge is bad because you lose elemental buffs from HH, which are very significant. I would rather go with 7-link fortify elder weapon or maybe Voidforge.
https://www.twitch.tv/whissp_
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1O53Ot8ffj3JYBeagd-yyA
Editado por útlima vez por whissp_ en 29 jul. 2019 1:44:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional