[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Vis1onOfExile escribió:
I have most of the core pieces for this build (6L 30% Arborix, devotos, 6L Maim chest, rigwalds, HH), and basically all of the damage we take on the tree. I am still doing extremely low damage, several times worse than my deadeye that is in full MF gear with only two bad (5c) abyss jewels. I am unable to clear maps. Any advice on what I may be missing to get up to a decent damage amount? I'm missing assassin's mark on hit, but I wouldn't think that alone would give me 5x my current DPS which is what would be required to match the DPS of my MF that requires an aurabot. I feel like I made some huge mistake somewhere and if anyone could help I would appreciate it =)

Switch Faster Attacks in your body armor to Brutality, buy Haemophilia/Vulnerability Haemophilia, craft Assassin's Mark ring from scratch:
Spoiler

Anoint your amulet with Whispers of Doom if you are utilizing two curses, BUT better before that buy decent amulet with flat physical damage and crit chance/crit multi; buy 21/23 Dread Banner, buy 20/20 Impale in your TS setup; buy ring with flat Physical damage to attacks (currently you don't have one), maybe swap your armor to Daresso's Defiance with decent rolls, maybe swap your HH to Ryslatha's Coil with decent rolls.
Also looks like you don't use Flesh and Stone ( Sand Stance ), it boosts survivability.
Editado por útlima vez por Pod4ek en 8 oct. 2019 13:55:28
Hello

I have a big problem, I do not know where I went wrong, but I have no mana to use my skills when I activate the banners and aura, can anyone help me ?

First time using this build and would like feedback from my equipment.

Note: You can ignore the boots and flasks.

Thanks.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/z4xA0ahn
Editado por útlima vez por MackBolan en 10 ene. 2023 5:47:25
I can farm t16 with my current gear atm, however I was wondering what the difference between maim chest and daresso's is. does it make uber elder easier? I am struggling with it atm. I did have 5l on my bow but wasted all my fuse triyng to 6l, so normally I am running 5l barrage minus maim.
Editado por útlima vez por whyborg en 9 oct. 2019 3:52:12
POB provided on the main page is still 3.7, Forceful Scewering moved and takes 1 more point. Either way doesn't make it look good.
"
MackBolan escribió:
"
raitos escribió:
Hello

I have a big problem, I do not know where I went wrong, but I have no mana to use my skills when I activate the banners and aura, can anyone help me ?

First time using this build and would like feedback from my equipment.

Note: You can ignore the boots and flasks.

Thanks.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/z4xA0ahn

You have your precision leveled up, it should stay at level 1. It doesn't use percent, but instead uses a flat # of mana to reserve. Use an orb of regret and vendor the gem to get the level 1 version.

Oh dammit!

What a basic mistake, hahaha. I bought it from the seller of act 1, I thought it would come Lv 1...

Regarding the equipment, do you think it is good?

Thanks bro.

What can I do with this? found it while delving and regaled don't know what to craft.

currently using

Thank you

Having a blast with this build! Not sure what to go with next though, anyone have suggestions? Got probably 5ex to spend...

Also have the duel lioneyes and watchers impale stacks jewels btw.
^ You don't have any curses or? Maybe that could be something to aim for, I'm not sure though.

Also I was wondering, if I can't get a hold of a chest that has both crit AND maim, but rather just one of them, which should I prioritize?
Try this

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional