[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Snoukz escribió:
I'm new to this build and got a couple questions (coming from zombies, but i got somehow tired of the afk playstyle):
- What would you recommend to anoint while we don't have curse on hit gloves?
- Why is the guide saying to get 6l chest and 5l bow first (could it just be the other way round as well?)

random 6l chests are likely to be much cheaper than a 6l arborix, especially this late into the league.
"
heishe escribió:
"
Snoukz escribió:
I'm new to this build and got a couple questions (coming from zombies, but i got somehow tired of the afk playstyle):
- What would you recommend to anoint while we don't have curse on hit gloves?
- Why is the guide saying to get 6l chest and 5l bow first (could it just be the other way round as well?)

random 6l chests are likely to be much cheaper than a 6l arborix, especially this late into the league.

Ah, I see! So I'll just 6l Arborix first probably since I don't know if I want to swap to Farruls or maybe an Astral Plate later on.
there's no right answer here but what pantheon configurations is everyone running with this?
Doing the same build, obviously I'm still behind on gear and such.

From what I understand, a lot of the damage came from a Fork bug that is now fixed, and I don't have enough cash for Rigwald's, so I decided to try another route. Removed Fork, Chain, and even GMP, to add more damage gems and Pierce.

The idea is that with Pierce, Mirage Archer, plus Dying sun and the extra arrows from bow, my clear will still be good enough, and since the arrow damage is higher maybe it'll be good enough for bossing without Barrage.

So far, it seems that my clear is still pretty good, but Barrage still does more dps against bosses.

Anyone else tried it? Feel free to check out my character on my profile.

Overall the character is insane. I just did a random yellow t10 map and barely even noticed the enemies. I had a 27k Vaal molten shell.
Hi, the Forceful Skewering for Impale % are moving compared to your tree.
If we dont take them we will lack impale %

DO we path the extra nodes to get them or?
If you got the extra nodes on Swift skewering, added to Impale support, ascendancy, banner and etc, you should probably already be overishy 100%, so I don't think it's a priority.
Got the build pretty juiced up. Was fun. Going with something else now. If anybody is interested in some stuff, prices are not set in stone.
Editado por útlima vez por Escape_Artist en 30 sept. 2019 16:07:05
I'm trying to save some money for Rigwald's right now, barely get to play like an hour a day so its slow, any obvious and cheap upgrades I should go for before I get the quiver?
What kind of yellow jewels is everyone running? he doesnt touch on jewels much aside from PoB link
absolutely loving the build especially with the strong tornado shot still being so tanky, even crafted a helmet after so many time without crafting

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional