[3.7] Slayer/Rider Ngamahu Cycloner [Up to 29 charges, 7.5k Life, 4.5 Mil dps, 50% phys red]

"
Scoorczybyk escribió:
Which ascendancy is better for you personally? Which one you prefer to play?

I prefer Red and Green.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5a, 6a, 7a, 8a
Update
10/07/2019: Added information about Weapon corruptions. Important, all 'Socketed Gems are Supported by Level X 'Skill'' doesn't work with Molten Burst!

Best weapon corruptions:

God tier:
"Culling Strike" (only accessible in Standard - I will let you guys know if GGG make it again accessible for the league players)

Top tier:
Adds 9-13 Physical Damage (flat)
5-7% Attack speed
16-20% Physical Damage (%)
+2 Weapon Range
25-30% Increased Area of Effect

Nice to have:
+1 Weapon Range
20% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit
(30–40)% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies

Corruptions that doesn't work with Ngamahu's Molten Burst skill "Socketed Gems are Supported by X" ex. Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Fortify or Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Life Gain On Hit.
"
Talamoe escribió:
"
Toxicbrain escribió:
Hey, Thanks for this guide.
I am working slowly towards this build (very casual player) but I still do not understand how those Timeless jewels work.

I saw which once you used and bought one but it gives different effects.
Does the number on the jewel need to be the exact same also? If so, how do I search for that on POE trade?

Unfortunately to have the exact same nodes in the place i have it, you would need to have the same text on your jewel.

What you can do is to check if 'Frenzy on Hit' effect will be displayed in some other jewel slots. It's like a lottery you need to hit the right number and then look which jewel slot will give you "Chance to gain Frenzy charge on hit".

If that's too time-consuming for you, you can skip this part and just play without Legion Jewel (you will be able to generate Frenzy charges from Blood Rage during mapping) and for bosses, you will just need to play with only Endurance Charges.

But to sum up, getting Frenzy on hit Legion Jewel shouldn't take more than 50 chaos, you just buy different Elegant Hubris jewels and test them in all sockets to find 'Frenzy on hit' node.

I really hope GGG will simplify this mechanic in future patches!

Sorry for the late reply. Just wanted to thanks for informing me :)
Was a bit too busy with study and travels.
it's so stupid to get an exact same jewel like that. hardest part of the build.
Which build would be more suited for legion atm. This version or the Raider one?
As far is the jewel how important is it to get both endurance gen and frenzy gen i bought literally 50 jewels found one 5 times but never both?
"
The1ULost2 escribió:
As far is the jewel how important is it to get both endurance gen and frenzy gen i bought literally 50 jewels found one 5 times but never both?

Frenzy on hit is required, endurance on hit is a nice bonus but not required by any means cause we have endurance on crit from templar steaves cluster.
"
weetikut escribió:
Which build would be more suited for legion atm. This version or the Raider one?

Both are very similar, personally I play slayer and experiment with overleech mechanics on the other hand raider has so many synergies it is like a running movement speed and evasion machine.

To sum up, I would choose Raider for mapping, and Slayer for end game bossing like uber elder etc. but the difference between the two is not that big, both will do good enough in mapping as well as end game bossing.
"
thelonelydestiny escribió:
it's so stupid to get an exact same jewel like that. hardest part of the build.

Only frenzy on hit is required, forget about endurance part as we get it from templar tree :)
How is it possible to run this without -mana cost being mandatory with the setup you've listed? Mana runs out nearly instantly, and doesn't leech or regen...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional