[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
Same1 escribió:
"
DickerBierBauch escribió:
Is it possible to socket Malevolence, Precision, HoA and Skitterbots? Would Skitterbots boost my damage significant?

Not without investing in Enlighten lvl 4 and some mana reservation nodes on the tree.
As far as I can tell Skitterbots mainly up my single target damage because of Shock. Since I switched I have never felt I needed it.

I tried Enlighten lvl 4 but it doesn't work...I think without the nodes it's impossible.

Is there a good alternative to Stone Golem? Golem gem feels completely useless on lvl 9...

Ty for the answer :)
"
"
Same1 escribió:
"
Is it possible to socket Malevolence, Precision, HoA and Skitterbots? Would Skitterbots boost my damage significant?

Not without investing in Enlighten lvl 4 and some mana reservation nodes on the tree.
As far as I can tell Skitterbots mainly up my single target damage because of Shock. Since I switched I have never felt I needed it.

I tried Enlighten lvl 4 but it doesn't work...I think without the nodes it's impossible.

Is there a good alternative to Stone Golem? Golem gem feels completely useless on lvl 9...

Just level the golem to level 20 and summon it when it dies?
"
You'd rarely go wrong with Ice or Lightning. As a defensive one, Chaos gets only 1% difference or so between levels so can be kept in CWDT setup I guess.
"

Vaal Haste for DPS, another Vaal skill you fancy, CWDT phase run, Selfcast Steelskin, enhance support to further increase the duration of your CWDT IC. So much opportunities :D
"
"
Same1 escribió:
"

Flesh and stone really great
Editado por útlima vez por fudon en 5 oct. 2019 4:40:56
Double post
Editado por útlima vez por fudon en 5 oct. 2019 4:40:07
"

IF you already switched and start using malevo, a good option is the watchers with multiplier, this combo is a hhuge DPS boost and beat the skitters.
Thank you for all of your answers. I think my gear is nearly final. Any advices for improvement?
"
Thank you for all of your answers. I think my gear is nearly final. Any advices for improvement?

Helmet
"
fudon escribió:
"

Helmet

And corrupted quiver (can be the same as yours) with fire an additional arrow.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional