[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Amazing build! What I should improve next (beside gems)? Perhaps crafted helmet?
My gear

Is it worth to drop Forbidden Taste for Hybrid Flask + Hardened Scars combo? Less damage, less healing, less dodge and spell dodge for only Fortify?
"
Rootsmann escribió:
All right I'm sold.

I believe I want to go the Darkscorn + Divine flesh route as it seems insane in tankyness. I can see that you choose the other way. Is it because you like to do more damage or something else?

Also I just realized, I dont need two 6 link so I can cut the budget by 3-4 ex easily, right?

Well, I played Divine Flesh version last league, so I didnt really wanted to play exactly same thing 2 times in row :d

"
fudon escribió:
Amazing build! What I should improve next (beside gems)? Perhaps crafted helmet?
My gear

Is it worth to drop Forbidden Taste for Hybrid Flask + Hardened Scars combo? Less damage, less healing, less dodge and spell dodge for only Fortify?

Glad you like it. Well, if you are already running Forbidden Taste, then it really just depends on if you feel like you need that extra fortify or not.

- chaos res helmet would definitely be very good upgrade. Also Embalmer's with Despair on hit corruption, that makes the clear a lot smoother.

My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Well, I played Divine Flesh version last league, so I didnt really wanted to play exactly same thing 2 times in row :d

Haha I feel you!

You did not really push this char in blight it seems (lvl89) (what is this lvl95 Summoner!!!? :D) but with your experience, would you say one version is stronger than the other one?
"
Rootsmann escribió:
"

Haha I feel you!

You did not really push this char in blight it seems (lvl89) (what is this lvl95 Summoner!!!? :D) but with your experience, would you say one version is stronger than the other one?

Yeah I played both chars on and off but then I decided to try and see limits of Necro in Delve this time.

Well, which version is stronger entirely depends on what you like more. The non-darkscorn version has way higher upper limit on damage because you can craft pretty crazy VP bows (as someone already showcased before), but Divine Flesh version is super tanky and probably the best version of this build for Delve (because of 85% chaos res, so you dont even need to skip caustic zombies that soon), and I think plenty of stuff in Blights does chaos damage too so probably there too. But of course you can always easily transition from one to another.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam escribió:
"
Rootsmann escribió:
"

Haha I feel you!

Yeah I played both chars on and off but then I decided to try and see limits of Necro in Delve this time.

Well, which version is stronger entirely depends on what you like more. The non-darkscorn version has way higher upper limit on damage because you can craft pretty crazy VP bows (as someone already showcased before), but Divine Flesh version is super tanky and probably the best version of this build for Delve (because of 85% chaos res, so you dont even need to skip caustic zombies that soon), and I think plenty of stuff in Blights does chaos damage too so probably there too. But of course you can always easily transition from one to another.

That's sums up my impression. For sure the crafted bow will out class Darkscorn with a bit of investment, and the BIS will be a crazy mirror tier bow.
But I'll go for tankyness. I'm not so sure about the chaos damge coming from blight, but what I can tell is that those fireballs are the hot shit. And 50% of that fire damage transfered to a 85% chaos res looks good.

Thank a lot for the discussion. I'll do my homework now. Thank's a lot for the build. While googleing SA Ranger builds I found a Mathil build (not like I looked for a Mathil build) that's pretty much this one and he says it's his most well rounded char since a long while. That's interesiting, I would have not bet on that build for that title but I'm no pro.
Editado por útlima vez por Rootsmann en 30 sept. 2019 11:03:55

is this a good bow?

and, is this a good quiver:

If I use the crafted bow, should I socket scourge arrow into the bow? It feels like, that this is way more damage...but with this setup I get massive mana probs, even with linked enlighten gem :/ Im a litte bit confused and dont know what to do...

and one other question:

I got these beauties:

poorly, there is a green socket instead of a red one. Is there any usefull green gem, that I can socket in there?

thanks guys :)
Editado por útlima vez por DickerBierBauch en 30 sept. 2019 11:35:51
"
thedeathbeam escribió:

Nice, gz! And glad you like the build :)

Your bow looks pretty sweet. Well, it should be pretty easy to check in PoB, just follow the configuring your own character in PoB section I have and you should know pretty accurate difference between those 2.

Yes, thank you, I forgot about PoB, lol

Btw, I have a couple questions, can you help to explain a bit:

1. For Watcher's Eye Jewel, in PoB you mention 2 Malevolence-based stats:
- % DoT Multiplier
- % increased recovery rate of Life & Energy Shield
Which one should be in priority in case I cannot afford the double Malevolence jewel?
Also I found some jewel with "Damaging ailments you inflict deal damage % faster while affect by Malevolence", is this one good for our build?

2. For Elder-based thicket bow: Beside of VP + Poisons inflict stats, what should I focus on for crafting? Physical stats or attack speed, poison stats like your suggested build?

3. For Divine Flesh build, it requires Timeless Jewel, I found in your PoB it's #5694, should I follow this number or I can get another number, because to get the exact number of Timeless Jewel it's likely 1/1m chance.

Thank you in advance!
"
CainTran escribió:
"
thedeathbeam escribió:

Nice, gz! And glad you like the build :)

Your bow looks pretty sweet. Well, it should be pretty easy to check in PoB, just follow the configuring your own character in PoB section I have and you should know pretty accurate difference between those 2.

Yes, thank you, I forgot about PoB, lol

Btw, I have a couple questions, can you help to explain a bit:

1. For Watcher's Eye Jewel, in PoB you mention 2 Malevolence-based stats:
- % DoT Multiplier
- % increased recovery rate of Life & Energy Shield
Which one should be in priority in case I cannot afford the double Malevolence jewel?
Also I found some jewel with "Damaging ailments you inflict deal damage % faster while affect by Malevolence", is this one good for our build?

2. For Elder-based thicket bow: Beside of VP + Poisons inflict stats, what should I focus on for crafting? Physical stats or attack speed, poison stats like your suggested build?

3. For Divine Flesh build, it requires Timeless Jewel, I found in your PoB it's #5694, should I follow this number or I can get another number, because to get the exact number of Timeless Jewel it's likely 1/1m chance.

Thank you in advance!

I believe the +% DoT Multiplier is HUGE.
"
CainTran escribió:
The part that matters isn't the number in this case, but the name, it should say "sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua" the other 2 won't give the correct keystone.
"
thedeathbeam escribió:

"
fudon escribió:
My gear

Glad you like it. Well, if you are already running Forbidden Taste, then it really just depends on if you feel like you need that extra fortify or not.

- chaos res helmet would definitely be very good upgrade. Also Embalmer's with Despair on hit corruption, that makes the clear a lot smoother.

Yes its most obvious improvement dps-wise. But what if I replace drillneck for crafted quiver, then drop Frenzy(so clunky) and get Flesh and Stone? How much toughness it will get?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional