[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
thedeathbeam escribió:
"
stephenp1983 escribió:
Had a blast with this build and will most likely pick it up next league as well. I ended up reverting back some of the changes and while I ended up with less life, the movement speed, and extra dodge while channeling made up for it imo.

The precursors emblem was totally not necessary, but got it for a good price and not having to worry about frenzy charges was a nice QOL. Would probably drop the tailsman next league and try to max all resists. Thanks again for the great build!

Your changes are very interesting, but yeah, in 3.8 capping chaos res should be ez anyway because of the double chaos res annoint.

For 3.8 updates:

I was playing with leaks and PoB a bit and I managed to implement chaos dot multi support locally, and this is damage of the build in 3.8 without ANY changes on tree or in gear:

(for comparison, current DPS is 2.9M)

EDIT:

And this is DPS when I take Circle of Nostalgia, Method of Madness, Lethality and Assassination instead of Golem's Blood and Dirty Techniques:

That is pretty significant. I assume you'd use the increased chaos damage while affected by HOA circle of nostalgia. I may test some of this out on standard when the patch hits since I have a few from synthesis.

my changes are probably not optimal at all, but they work and I'm able to do all content include uber elder and rarely die. I think being bored towards the end of the league prompted some of them lol
Agree, please skip the leveling tree and if anyone wants more info, my suggestion to anyone asking about levwöing.

1. Take lvl 60 tree but ONLY focus om dps nodes the first 30-35 level or so, get life/res on gear.
2. Buy Quil Rain ASAP
3. Ensure you have high poison chance to hit (80-100%, HoA helps!) by lvl ~30 once you have your first LAB done for poison spread
4. Stay with TR until maps and until you have a decent wep (ideally Darkscorn)
Editado por útlima vez por BeastCC en 3 sept. 2019 3:30:45
Thanks for that info, this is going to be my choice going into blight but I'm still learning a lot about the game, so a solid path to follow initially is very helpful.
The DPS will just double .. OK :)
Editado por útlima vez por RoanKir en 4 sept. 2019 2:15:12
What about new assasin ? can this build work with new assasin asc?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
zeldzioszka escribió:
What about new assasin ? can this build work with new assasin asc?

Yeah, definitely. You would just need like Asenath's Gentle Touch to help with clear (instead of using Embalmer gloves) and then you would also probably want Lethality and Assassination clusters on tree instead of something else (so instead of like Method of Madness for example) and otherwise the build is basically the same.

For another 3.8 updates:

So, here are probably the final stats I am going with in 3.8:

Here is updated pastebin with level 100 tree updated for new tree:

https://pastebin.com/mDknLtiW

This is still WIP and not finished and you need PoB with working chaos dot multipliers, new Perfect Agony and 3.8 tree (as I added support for bot chaos dot multis and PA and 3.8 tree locally on my, and that is also from where that screenshot is coming from).

For preview of the changes for people without updated PoB:

- We switch from Vile Toxins back to Unbound Ailments because of the buffs to support gem
- We switch to - mana cost body instead of - mana cost rings in main build (as the mods on jewellery will be most likely slightly nerfed in 3.8 for channeled skills)
- We drop Golem's Blood and Dirty Techniques in favour of Profane Chemistry (what now also has flask effect on it) and Method of Madness for damage and chaos resistance
- We switch from one rare ring to Circle of Nostalgia with hoag buff effect and chaos damage
- The new tree also now has 1 extra jewel socket, so that should be good in case you are lacking resists/stats
- We switch from Blink Arrow to Withering Step for movement

Overall, we end up with being faster, having basically double damage compared to 3.7 and having slighly less life and regen.

Based on reveals, I did not went with more crit nodes and took more chaos dot multi instead, because PA multi will be additive with chaos dot multi so outside of assassin just chaos dot multi is more effective.

I also removed QoTF and Tornado Shot setups from the PoB, as maintaining 2 separate trees is kind of hard and Tornado Shot was slightly nerfed, so I dont think its that worth anymore.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Editado por útlima vez por thedeathbeam en 4 sept. 2019 4:37:45
You will go as pathfinder or gona try new assasin? Am still not sure about this. Could you create Pob for assasins aswell? Btw circle of nostalgia - you can get this item in new league? didnt noticed that. This should be huge dps boost right.

Thanks man!
With the 10% buff to Vicious Projectiles Support, would it not be a good option?
"
wuttenq escribió:
You will go as pathfinder or gona try new assasin? Am still not sure about this. Could you create Pob for assasins aswell? Btw circle of nostalgia - you can get this item in new league? didnt noticed that. This should be huge dps boost right.

Thanks man!

I will probably go Pathfinder again, but I was thinking also about Assassin, I dont know yet.

For the tree changes, you can simply check what I posted in previous replies on what I would take as Assassin.

"
BeastCC escribió:
With the 10% buff to Vicious Projectiles Support, would it not be a good option?

Sadly, no because they still give less attack speed so even with the buff vicious are worse than our current support gems.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
Build is officially updated and ready for 3.8. Changelog:

4th September 2019
- Replaced Vile Toxins with Unbound Ailments again because of the buffs to support gem
- Switched to - mana cost body instead of - mana cost rings in main build (as the mods on jewellery will be most likely slightly nerfed in 3.8 for channeled skills)
- Replaced Golem's Blood and Dirty Techniques in favour of Profane Chemistry (what now also has flask effect on it) and Method of Madness for damage and chaos resistance
- Replaced one rare ring to Circle of Nostalgia with hoag buff effect and chaos damage
- The new tree also now has 1 extra jewel socket, so that should be good in case you are lacking resists/stats
- Updated leveling section with Unbound Ailments
- Removed QoTF tree and setup
- Removed Tornado Shot setup
- Removed level 95 tree

TODO:
- Replace Blink Arrow to Withering Step for movement
- Update leveling section with new gems after gem level reveal

Overall, from 3.8 changes the damage is now almost doubled, we have slightly less life and more movement speed and flask effect.

(this is basically just recap of my previous message).

These changes are already implemented in main post, and also all leveling trees and main trees were updated.
My builds:
My site:
Editado por útlima vez por thedeathbeam en 4 sept. 2019 12:53:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional