[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
Calden escribió:
Hi all,

I am having quite a bit of trouble for the higher tier maps, my damage and survivability seems to be incredibly low. I just fought 3 stone Drox and it was real hell...

Thanks

Darkscorn is pretty huge, along with Devine Flesh keystone for survivability.
I wouldn't bother with this build without doing this.

Darkscorn isn't really affordable for me...
IGN Essence: Shootyah
"
Calden escribió:
"
"
Calden escribió:
Hi all,

I am having quite a bit of trouble for the higher tier maps, my damage and survivability seems to be incredibly low. I just fought 3 stone Drox and it was real hell...

Thanks

Darkscorn is pretty huge, along with Devine Flesh keystone for survivability.
I wouldn't bother with this build without doing this.

Darkscorn isn't really affordable for me...

well no offence but I answered your question. Without Darkscorn and Divine Flesh, you'll be as rippy as your average ranger but with a better health pool.
"
mual12345 escribió:

Hi, quick question.
Does using Circle of Nostalgia Synthesised Amethyst Ring over other ring boots lots of damage?

Yes, the chaos damage roll is obvious, but Herald of Agony Buff effect is MORE damage with poison. 2 of those at 100% takes the Herald from 10 to 30% Multiplicative damage with poison, that's the same as a Malevolence Watcher's eye. They can also help fill out chaos res. if you're divine flesh. Only downside is they don't have life, so you need better life rolls on your other gear to stay above 5k.
if i look on poe ninja all those scourge arrow dudes are using

is it placed near the socket at point blank? for the max chaos resist?
Can someone answer me, is Darkscorn + divine flesh the best endgame setup in term of damage and survivability or just a good roll thicket bow is enough?
"
llllHAVOCllll escribió:
Can someone answer me, is Darkscorn + divine flesh the best endgame setup in term of damage and survivability or just a good roll thicket bow is enough?

You're asking two different questions really. Yes Darkscorn and Divine Flesh is better. A crafted Thicket bow will work, but you'll be much squishier.
"
"
llllHAVOCllll escribió:

You're asking two different questions really. Yes Darkscorn and Divine Flesh is better. A crafted Thicket bow will work, but you'll be much squishier.

I see, thanks for the answer I know what direction of gearing I should take now.
i managed 2,8 million poison dps pretty easy,
totaly shit cuz bosses and harder mobs didnt die anyway
I am struggling about my dps. I can see others' dps easily reach 1w and mine stuck with 5k. What should I do to get more dps? Can you please help me?
Here are my gears:

and my passive tree: http://poe-profile.info/profile/manfredgx?realm=pc
"
ipzz escribió:
i managed 2,8 million poison dps pretty easy,
totaly shit cuz bosses and harder mobs didnt die anyway

Man this build has crazy dps. On bosses use wither totem setup. I run t16 with ez. I kill all map mobs with only 1-2 spore pod. Its insane. I always think einhar Red beast has a lot of hp. But with this build i can kill them with single 5 spore pod. Idk why u have problem. Check my gear

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional