[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

I think its the way to go but im not sure anymore :'(
Isn't "Guardian: Now grants you and nearby allies Onslaught while there are at least five nearby allies. No longer grants 10% increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills." a huge nerf?
Scion necromancer and guardian nodes got nerfed. Meanwhile necromancer get several buffs including +5% aura effect & 10% more damage to nearby allies... I guess it's necro all the way now :'(
Guardian also got buffed with the new Radiant Crusade and Unwavering crusade.

40% DMG, 15% Atk/Cast/MS speed, 30% AoE and Intimidate+Unnerving.
"
sturmdekan escribió:
Scion necromancer and guardian nodes got nerfed. Meanwhile necromancer get several buffs including +5% aura effect & 10% more damage to nearby allies... I guess it's necro all the way now :'(

Guardian got 10% more dmg to himself and all allies when there's atleast one ally. +Group Onslaught if theres a full group/summoner nearby :O
Guardian got 30% inc dmg, 15% attack/cast/movespeed, 30% area, intimidate and unnerve on hit

To me it looks like Guardian might end up with slightly less dmg than Necro sup but vastly higher defenses and utility options?
Editado por útlima vez por Dorlok en 4 sept. 2019 14:09:54
"
Dorlok escribió:
"
sturmdekan escribió:

Guardian got 10% more dmg to himself and all allies when there's atleast one ally. +Group Onslaught if theres a full group/summoner nearby :O
Guardian got 30% inc dmg, 15% attack/cast/movespeed, 30% area, intimidate and unnerve on hit

To me it looks like Guardian might end up with slightly less dmg than Necro sup but vastly higher defenses and utility options?

Ill definitely have to look into whats most optimal now, but it'll still be a lot easier to get required jewel sockets with scion vs templar/witch

Tho since Guardia has pretty ridiculous built in es sticking with alphas howl and going for less jewels might be pretty good

As for necro it definitely looks good appealing too but those starting nodes dont

Edit:
Looking more into detail, i will most likely be Copy pasta-ing my guide and editing for guardian Unwavering and Radiant Crusade look nutty as hell.
Overall it would be a 5 passive point loss over Scion (can just drop ES nodes)

With my timlessJewel (152% Aura Effect) Old Necrobuff from scion gave 134% increased attack and cast speed, with new changes it will go down to 77% attack and cast speed (this is with heavy investment and the best public timeless jewel) while guardian instead give 15%

BUT it also gives 10%MORE dmg to allies. 30% INCREASED dmg and 30% AREA OF EFFECT as well as Intimidate and Unnerved on hit which is a 10% more multi as well as better defensive through massive ES boosts even for life builds.

Edit 2:
so going from OLD pre NERFED scion
to current guardian
i go from giving :

-134% Inc Att/Cast speed

to instead give:

-10% more Damage
-Perma Onslaught if there's at least 5 allies nearby
-30% increased damage
-15% Attack, Cast AND movement speed
-30% inc Area of Effect
-Allies Intimidate on HIT
-Allies Unnerve on HIT (enemies take 10% inc spell dmg)
-Descent amount of ES (depending on how i build)
-arround 3-5% Life regen/sec

Yea guardian looks lit AF

Edit 3:
Necro is losing quite good too,
-Prenerfed Scion's attacks and cast speed
-10% more dmg buff
-Enemies deal 10% reduced damage.
-ES and Mana Regen for mapping.
-Very tanky and sustainable (Skyforth does NOT prevent ES%/es regen)
-Depending on timeless jewel it might be possible to drop Purity of Elements
-30% increased damage
-5%aura effect
-2points saved pathinf form starting poistion.

Necro defnietly seems the better DPS aurabot option at the cost of some defensiveness
Editado por útlima vez por _Nuk en 4 sept. 2019 18:19:34
https://pastebin.com/9nBX464h

Not sure how feasible this is from tree and jewels perspective but feels like im going to build something like this aslong as i got no timeless jewel.

Not sure how to feel about Insightfulness on a Guardian - the added mana seems pretty bonkers but 4 points is a lot :(
Editado por útlima vez por Dorlok en 4 sept. 2019 16:14:06
"
Dorlok escribió:
https://pastebin.com/9nBX464h

Not sure how feasible this is from tree and jewels perspective but feels like im going to build something like this aslong as i got no timeless jewel.

Not sure how to feel about Insightfulness on a Guardian - the added mana seems pretty bonkers but 4 points is a lot :(

This is what i came up with for no timeless Jewel
https://pastebin.com/sGU6f1Vb
Editado por útlima vez por _Nuk en 4 sept. 2019 17:08:00
Hey Nuk

Great Guide, I've been following it and had a lot of fun with it so far. I have a small question concerning your rings though. I can't find the '#% increased maximum Energy Shield' mod on PoE Affix, nor can I craft that on rings. But there are definitely some rings on PoE Trade with the mod on it. What is that suffix and can it roll in any specific ilvl moonstone rings?

Greetings
"
Philitt escribió:
Hey Nuk

Great Guide, I've been following it and had a lot of fun with it so far. I have a small question concerning your rings though. I can't find the '#% increased maximum Energy Shield' mod on PoE Affix, nor can I craft that on rings. But there are definitely some rings on PoE Trade with the mod on it. What is that suffix and can it roll in any specific ilvl moonstone rings?

Greetings

Hey! thanks glad you like it :D

For the rings the the mod comes from a Incursion temple affix its a Flat ES/ % ES Hybrid they cant be crafted they can only drop. see bellow. Thanks to incursion league however dropping lots of incursion rares they are more common

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional