3.7 Voidslayer - Voidforge(not Starforge btw) Cyclone Slayer - Uber Elder 1.56min

"
tamaedwards escribió:
can sokeone help me, im not doing as much damage as it think i should be can someone point me in the right direction, here is my pob https://pastebin.com/nkB6Tyiq

Your voidforge is low rolled. Slam some div into it and try to get as close to 100% increased physical damage as posible. You're losing out 25% of what you could do with full rolled sword.

You are not wise oak balanced. It's another 10% damage could be gained.

Need some flat phys on rings and jewels. Also try to fit in "increased elemental with attack skills" on rings, belt, amulet.

Your flasks setup is kinda messy. Try to get them better mods. You absolutely need a "of Staunching" flask and a Quicksilver flask "of Addrenaline"

Try to div Kaom's heart for higher increased fire damage. About 1/4 of your damage is fire so it's still a good increased.

Looks like RNG is blessing me for playing Voidforge again :D

I took some good advice from this guide but went at it a bit differently. Not going too far into the Shadow area, instead I went to the Templar area for more life nodes and some regen. Found a decent Lethal Pride with 10% intimidate so I can use a pair of rare gloves with added fire vs burning mod. Sitting at 6.5k life and about 3.5 mil shaper dps with mapping setup. With bossing setup I can go well close to 5 mil.

Loving this build so far. It's a pretty damn good change to be able to shatter stuffs with a cyclone build instead of the huge influx of pure physical cyclone in league.
Editado por útlima vez por gigarez en 28 jun. 2019 16:50:11
"
gigarez escribió:
Looks like RNG is blessing me for playing Voidforge again :D

I took some good advice from this guide but went at it a bit differently. Not going too far into the Shadow area, instead I went to the Templar area for more life nodes and some regen. Found a decent Lethal Pride with 10% intimidate so I can use a pair of rare gloves with added fire vs burning mod. Sitting at 6.5k life and about 3.5 mil shaper dps with mapping setup. With bossing setup I can go well close to 5 mil.

Loving this build so far. It's a pretty damn good change to be able to shatter stuffs with a cyclone build instead of the huge influx of pure physical cyclone in league.

That Talisman is disgusting!

Sounds great :)

Yes, i dont get the whole physical-hype...
So how to we correctly use frostbomb? Currently for my map tiers (12-14) when my flasks are running I'm just mowing through things. Any little advice would be appreciated (especially related to my gear)
"
hcteks1g escribió:
So how to we correctly use frostbomb? Currently for my map tiers (12-14) when my flasks are running I'm just mowing through things. Any little advice would be appreciated (especially related to my gear)

Frostbomb is just for bosses that takes a bit longer, it reduces the targets cold resistance.
Editado por útlima vez por Raazen en 29 jun. 2019 9:21:46
How are you sustaining with such a meager amount of life leech? You don't take endless hunger and the only leech I see is from blood drinker
"
MuffinMakinJew escribió:
How are you sustaining with such a meager amount of life leech? You don't take endless hunger and the only leech I see is from blood drinker

What you call meager life leech is the same life leech every other class has.

You can only leech 20% of your life per second, so taking more leech doesnt get you more leech.
Why do you have 15% more damage on your Kaoms in your POB if you can explain?
"
Anomen1337 escribió:
Why do you have 15% more damage on your Kaoms in your POB if you can explain?

If you read below it says "Impact mimic", thats one of the ascendency nodes which has a red line that PoB cant read.
My biggest issue at the moment is accuracy. Even with the accuracy changes, and the accuracy from impact, I have to run precision to get my accuracy up.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional