[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
zeronoultra escribió:
Hi, is it possible for you to add a tree progression guide?

Here you are:

And updated pasteBin:

https://pastebin.com/rgd4pyUH
"
monkiekig escribió:
"
Talamoe escribió:
"
monkiekig escribió:
Cheers for the response. I will have to continue looking for that chest haha.

This is what i'm using at the moment. Haven't tried out the queen of forest yet as my focus is on a better watcher eye's for now.
I'm pretty new to this,so another question. How much will 21/20 level gems increase your dps compared to 20/20 gems?

Cheers

No problem please find very rough comparison between different gem setups 21/20 means 21 Level 20% quality gem, 20/0 Means Gem level 20 without quality.

Cyclone Damage with 20/20 gems instead of 21/20 gems = 8% less cyclone dps
Cyclone Damage with 20/0 gems instead of 21/20 gems = 13% less cyclone dps

Molten Burst Damage (balls that are generated with your weapon and supported by 6 sockets from your weapon) with 20/20 gems instead of 21/20 gems = 5% less molten burst dps
With 20/0 gems instead of 21/20 gems = 12% less molten burst dps

So to sum up you will get 5-8% increased total dps if you upgrade all gems to 21/20. My recommendation would be to go for 20/20 Gems as they are substantially cheaper to buy and offer only few % less dps. This way you can spend remaining currency on Watcher's Eye with nice Anger mods or better rings etc.

Btw. your armor looks good :)

Exactly the answer i was looking for. Thanks!
I will try to upgrade all my attacking gems to 20/20 for now. Another question: one of the guys was able to run 5 auras with a similar chest to mine(mana reduced), which auras do you think work best for this build?

Thanks man. I'm dumping my Glad->slayer and going all out for this toon hahah.

Since we are focusing on Fire Damage below options are the best:

Note that you will need Enlighten level 4 to make it work! If you don't have it drop Blood and Sand or Aspect of the Spider

1. Anger (especially with Watcher's Eye Anger mods)
2. Herald of Ash for better clearspeed and awesome Explosions!
3. Aspect of the Spider (I fully recommend it, provides a lot of damage (15% more damage taken by enemies with 3 stacks of web) and slows enemies up to 90%!
4. Blood and Sand for AoE Range (Sand) and AoE Damage (Blood) - Also the mechanic is interesting since it forces us to click additional buttons

If you don't have any Life Gain on Hit on your gear you can buy Watcher's Eye with mod: While affected by Vitality Gain 20-30 Life from hits
Then you can use below setup:

1. Anger
2. Vitality
3. Blood and Sand
4. Free Socket for Movement Skill or whatever you want

or if you have Enlighten level 4:

1. Anger
2. Herald of Ash
3. Aspect of the Spider
4. Blood and Sand

Aspect of the Spider is usually crafted on Rings or Gloves/Helmet (remember that it's a suffix and can be quite expensive - few exalted orbs, but I recommend it).
Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 6 jul. 2019 3:43:51
How big of a damage boost is anger (assuming no watcher's eye buffs)?

I'd like to run aspect of the spider, herald of ash, flesh and stone, blood and sand

But I'm worried I might be giving up too much damage.

I'd like to run aspect of the spider, herald of ash, flesh and stone, blood and sand

"
DairyZeus escribió:

It's around 20% DPS loss (with Crit multi Watcher's eye) for me, and without taking into account bonus from Watcher's eye it's something between 13-16% total DPS loss.

So to sum up, you will probably not feel any damage difference during mapping, your boss fights might take few % longer than with anger, but I guess it's still acceptable :)
Hello, im bad in english, but i hope you can understand)
I have a pair of questions, and i hope you'll answer me.
1. I have problem with Frenzy charge. It's sooooo small chance to get. Generally, when i'm fighting i only have about 2-3 charge... I spent a lot of experience points to "+1 to Maximum frenzy charges" and it's no use.
2. I've just read your post and seen like you wrote to one man new tree - this one:
I cant understand it's new tree or old.
Pls, answer me, cause i really like your build!)
Editado por útlima vez por kukykoof120 en 28 jun. 2019 18:08:30
"
kukykoof120 escribió:
Hello, im bad in english, but i hope you can understand)
I have a pair of questions, and i hope you'll answer me.
1. I have problem with Frenzy charge. It's sooooo small chance to get. Generally, when i'm fighting i only have about 2-3 charge... I spent a lot of experience points to "+1 to Maximum frenzy charges" and it's no use.
2. I've just read your post and seen like you wrote to one man new tree - this one:
I cant understand it's new tree or old.
Pls, answer me, cause i really like your build!)

Hello, please my answers below :)

1. You need 'Way of the Poacher' Ascendancy node (you can get it by doing Labirynth)
2. Yes this is the old Tree, it will be working for you, but i recommend changing to the new one (you can do it by buying 'Regret Orbs' and clicking on unwanted passive nodes and reallocating them to the new ones.

Hope it helps :)
hey, whats im doing wrong? very good clearspeed, ms, its good, ye. But my damage so fucking low, unplayable on t16.
Editado por útlima vez por kkrrooll36 en 28 jun. 2019 20:25:04
"
kkrrooll36 escribió:
hey, whats im doing wrong? very good clearspeed, ms, its good, ye. But my damage so fucking low, unplayable on t16.

I would need a bit more time to analyze it and I have to leave my home in 15 minutes, but please find my brief comments:

Try to get more Critical Strike Multiplier from Jewels/Rings
Get around 300-400 Accuracy from somewhere it will make your chance to hit = 100% (rings/jewels)
Try to get more Weapon elemental damage
Try to get more critical strike chance
idk, i buy new rings, wanna take 3 more points on tree "Acuity" with attack speed + accuracy , and dmg will be fine i think.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional