[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
Jinou escribió:
Have i missread something but how do we get above 8 frenzy charges?

You can get a frenzy charge on corrupted gloves and also on rings like the synthesised unique rings and the precursors emblem unique ring. Of those I only have gloves with +1 max frenzy charges. The others are v.expensive. In standard you can get boots and amulets with a corrupted implicit +1 max frenzy charges as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Hamrfall en 2 ene. 2020 10:29:34
35k dps
what am I doing wrong? please
somebody take a look at my profile
"
Hamrfall escribió:
"
MysticalRampage escribió:
whats the best way 2 get 3 red 2 blue and 1 green on queen of forest ?

Honestly, I try to hit 3 or 4 off colors and use Vorici to get some white sockets. Using the bench I can hit guarantee 2 or 3 off colors and just need 1 or 2 to hit.

Re QOTF: It is not necessary, it just has a nice balance of high evasion life and resists. The movement speed boost enables you to swap the ubiquitous Quicksilver flask for a Jade flask for more defense + movement speed boost.

so i have 3 red 2 green is that okay ? and also could u see why my life pool is low im lvl 85 5k life would it bc i have bad jewels i wanna get better gear but everything is soo pricy spent 1 ex on jsut a dmg amulet and i dont feel i can do maps above t7
"
dboySasha escribió:
35k dps
what am I doing wrong? please
somebody take a look at my profile

suppose you are talking about tooltip?
checked your char on PoB and actually your DPS is TONS higher then your mentioned 35k.

Your dps is rather 21.2k avg hit times 6.47 per sec = 137 190.7 single target that is NOT even consider your multiple projectiles you fire from your weapon or any debuffs on the enmies nor frenzy charges or anything...

Edith: from a quick check i guess your shaper/elder dps
(WITHOUT projectiles which basicly do a lot of dmg as well)
would be like 577 355.3 DPS + projectiles which i honestly dont want to check right now :-)

I suppose your DPS single Target to Shaper would be somewhere about 1 million!
Editado por útlima vez por GuysYoloxD en 4 ene. 2020 13:14:30
How do you not run out of mana? other then the -15 mana cost enchants what can I do? (Feel free to check my build)

EDIT: Just saw the mana leech post, using it now working great.
Editado por útlima vez por squaretown en 4 ene. 2020 13:38:36
im a newbie but i had a question you didnt list what bandits. Kill all for the 2 extra points or help alira for the crit for the balls?
"
IzakayaBomber escribió:
im a newbie but i had a question you didnt list what bandits. Kill all for the 2 extra points or help alira for the crit for the balls?

Take the points
Hi, first of all i like the Build and the playstyl. Its a realy cool guide.
But i have a few questions.
U use a different GEM setup for shaper then the setup you listed as end Game setup. So the End Game setup is for Mapping and shaper as a different setup?

Whats a good setup for normal mapping up to t16?

Also iam curios how you sustain mana. Because i dont see how it works. When i look at the t16 starting setup u have no real mana regen.

How do i know if i have enough accuracy?

I also feel like iam missing damage, iam just lvl 70 and only using 2 jewels, 1 in tree and 1 in belt but it feels like it shpuld be more.
So I'm kinda struggeling a bit at t10-11 maps atm. My damage feels really low (I have to stop at every rare pack I see for about 10sec) and my survivability is so bad I need to stick to below t5 maps to level.
So if anyone could help a noob out I'd really appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/b5y1vZJ9

Cheers

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional