[3.7] Slayer Tornado Shot / Barrage MF Windripper [Uber Atziri with MF gear down] Cheap

Hey! Do you think its viable to use barrage on 5link? ( i only managed to get 1x6 link which is the bow )
and also, do you think its possible to start farming without the inspired jewels? is it a big dps loss?
And also for helmet Devoto? you forget to inculde your helmet in the build!:D
Editado por útlima vez por DeGerg1990 en 21 jun. 2019 1:14:56
"
DeGerg1990 escribió:
Hey! Do you think its viable to use barrage on 5link? ( i only managed to get 1x6 link which is the bow )
and also, do you think its possible to start farming without the inspired jewels? is it a big dps loss?
And also for helmet Devoto? you forget to inculde your helmet in the build!:D

i wasnt using inspired learning until i was running t16 full sextants beyond maps and its not a big deal only faster clearing. Also do not use unique helmets use a rare +2 ts helmet to cap your res. Also barrage on a 5l is viable :P
Editado por útlima vez por CraZexP en 21 jun. 2019 4:39:52
Is this Hyrri so strong? Why just not use QOTF or Kaom's?
Editado por útlima vez por zxfx en 21 jun. 2019 9:36:25
Hello exiles, I really really want to see this in action!!
Does anyone have any footage? It looks great but I am afraid that movement speed is too slow for me....

Cheers
"
zxfx escribió:
Is this Hyrri so strong? Why just not use QOTF or Kaom's?

Hyris is for dmg, Qotf for clear and kaoms for survivability but you lose the barrage setup (so less dmg).
What helm are you looking for? One that supplements your resists, until you get a +tornado shot?
"
Aberry04 escribió:
What helm are you looking for? One that supplements your resists, until you get a +tornado shot?

you buy a +1 ts helmet for 1-10c and craft it yourself with greed essences or pristine+frigid fossil :D
Can you make video , how you farming volcano / burial ?
Tried this build and switched back to cyclone few hours later couldnt take the fact that you get 1 shot from anything and when there is maps with double dmg mods and curses and minus max resistances and what not then you die just by mobs looking at you i just switched back to cyclone and roflstomp all content while just holding right mouse click
Not sure if I'm missing something, but when you say to get a helmet with +1 ts on it, you mean +1 additional projectiles from TS? From what I could find on poe.trade it's only "enchanted" on these helmets, and the cheapest piece of garbage one is 50c+... not sure where to go with that..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional