|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

"Also using a lethal pride that gives me 12% life, 20% melee dmg, 5% double damage, and 10% inc fortify effect down by the duelest. "

How are you getting all those stats as a duelist, with the available gem nodes, I can only get 12% life, 20% mele, and NO dbl damage or INC fort, or did you miss-type what you were saying? I'm running a lethal pride gem, at the far right side, even if you try to run it at the bottom middle left area, you can't get all those stats, so not sure what you're trying to say here? PM me in game if you have anything you'd like to show or tell, because as it sits, I'm confused, in game name FaceShitter.
Any advice to gems if have 3r-2g-1b what Red gem change to another gem. I dont have cash for rolling. On bronns od course melee phys on close combat ? But this work only with sword and axes i think so another option its impale
Editado por útlima vez por Yaquzo en 28 jul. 2019 19:21:40
couple questions for you(you might of already answered them), i play HC was wonder how you think this build would do in HC league, and i found a rigwalds curse do you have an idea how the tree would look using that ammy?
"
Yaquzo escribió:
Any advice to gems if have 3r-2g-1b what Red gem change to another gem. I dont have cash for rolling. On bronns od course melee phys on close combat ? But this work only with sword and axes i think so another option its impale

Yeah you can use Impale and change the tree a bit to get more chances to impale. You should get to 100% chance to impale on hit otherwise it's not so good.

I would myself go for faster attacks, you won't need to change the tree so when you get enough currency you will be able to get the right gem back without using regrets
"
PapaSmurfbk escribió:
couple questions for you(you might of already answered them), i play HC was wonder how you think this build would do in HC league, and i found a rigwalds curse do you have an idea how the tree would look using that ammy?

Great build for HC, it's really really difficult to die, even if you slack in aoe damage zone, you have only 1/4 (almost 1/5 since you can have up to 79% block) chance to get hit and even if you do get hit, you have a LOT of damage reduction, with fortify (+ increased effect of fortify) and max resists and some more physical damage reduction.

Rigwalds curse kinda forces you to play crit, so I don't think it's good for this build. The tree would look completely different, but maybe there's something good to do with it ^^
Editado por útlima vez por mayo en 29 jul. 2019 9:29:48
ty for your response , im only level 17 but i'll try to keep it updated. :)
Hi Mayo, Started POE 5 days ago. Following your build. So as far as my understanding is we are using Bronne Lithe for faster movement. Is there anything else we can use in its place which provide more utility as I dont mind being slow. Also what all gems should I use in addition to riposte reckonig and cyclone and their supps.
DEAR mayo
can u make this build go to min max pls
i dont know how to boost damage to 1m-2m DPS
Editado por útlima vez por 0912341412 en 16 ago. 2019 11:05:12
"
StonyXi escribió:
Hi Mayo, Started POE 5 days ago. Following your build. So as far as my understanding is we are using Bronne Lithe for faster movement. Is there anything else we can use in its place which provide more utility as I dont mind being slow. Also what all gems should I use in addition to riposte reckonig and cyclone and their supps.

To keep about the same amount of DPS, you will need Broon's lithe OR a rare body armour with "Socketed gems supported by maim". If the DPS doesn't matter to you, you can pretty much use any body armour you like ^^

About the gems, I used Molten shell on a CWDT setup for a while, it's a pretty good defensive option. I don't see any other gem that might be usefull for this build.
"
0912341412 escribió:
DEAR mayo
can u make this build go to min max pls
i dont know how to boost damage to 1m-2m DPS

What you can do to improve DPS :
- Rings & Amulet with a flat physical roll from a deafening essence of contempt AND attack speed roll
- Stygian belt with a % global physical damage roll (from delve) + a godlike physical damage jewel inside it
- A delve helmet with the "Nearby enemies take % increased physical damage"
- A shield with global physical damage / flat physical damage / attack speed

But keep in mind this build is made to be unkillable, going for such gear will cost you some tankyness ^^

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional